• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GUG - CW The Twelve - best integrated bracelet watch that happens to be around 1k

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I really wanted to love this watch. They look so good in photographs (to me at least). I have bought both sizes, the 36mm and the 40mm. The 36mm I returned as it felt too small my wrist (I couldn’t get used to the smaller size, used to 39-44m), and the 40mm I’ve just given to a best friend of mine who really loved it when staying with me. I just felt…. Meh every time I put it on. The bracelet didn’t feel great to me, and the taper was too much, it felt too feminine to me. Hey, horses for courses and all. I’m glad lots of people love it but for me, I’m glad it’s gone to a good home and it’s not in my watch box looking at me making me feel meh anymore!

This is almost exactly how I felt. The larger size didn't sit quite right so had to go. The smaller just too small. The build quality was enough to make me stop and think about it though, especially at that price point.

Reactions: Baccaracca669

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I just wish they had more dial colors in the 36.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
The AP reps unironically look higher quality and likely have tighter timing than the 12 😂

I like the new aventurine dial moon phase one cw makes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Got20Mate

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
I just wish they had more dial colors in the 36.
The dial colours are also very feminine for the 36. The only male colour is the dark blue imo.
However, those watches wear quite small. Even the 40 is actually quite compact and wears smaller than you'd think, especially compared to the PRX. No date is nice though.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
The dial colours are also very feminine for the 36. The only male colour is the dark blue imo.
However, those watches wear quite small. Even the 40 is actually quite compact and wears smaller than you'd think, especially compared to the PRX. No date is nice though.
I’ve got enough “large” (for me) watches that I don’t mind adding some smaller ones to my collection. I love how the PRX 35 wears.

I agree about the colors.

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
It's a very nice watch. Maybe a little light for me in titanium version but then great for everyday wear. The face pops in sunlight.

nice !
just received my CW Twelve 36mm Ti last week...
personally I think they should just do away with the "chronometer" at the bottom half of dial, as it's barely seen and readable on that special dial

by the way, any idea is there any after market rubber strap or leather strap available for the Twelve ?

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
nice !
just received my CW Twelve 36mm Ti last week...
personally I think they should just do away with the "chronometer" at the bottom half of dial, as it's barely seen and readable on that special dial

by the way, any idea is there any after market rubber strap or leather strap available for the Twelve ?
don't know of any aftermarket, but CW offers rubber straps for them