• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GUG - CW The Twelve - best integrated bracelet watch that happens to be around 1k

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
25-RUB-03-TXK-DC-ST_Picture_4.jpg

looks awesome on rubber as well

j22jordan

Getting To Know The Place
27/10/23
Ventura, CA
I'ma have to get me one of these. CW in general seem to not hold their value that great, which is good because I love it I don't care about resale. I'm keeping an eye on the used market the next few months.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I'm starting to like the 36mm variant...

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Added the CW Twelve to my want list. After the information you guys were throwing back and forth, I did a bit of a deep dive and have fallen in love.

Seems like a great piece of kit for the price, especially with other microbrands like Studio Underdog charging 800 GBP for their latest flagships on leather straps.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
It's a very nice watch. Maybe a little light for me in titanium version but then great for everyday wear. The face pops in sunlight.

Do you think the stainless steel is worth a punt? Properly just about under 1k but second hand can be had cheaper

Jamie76

Supporter
Certified
6/7/19
UK
Do you think the stainless steel is worth a punt? Properly just about under 1k but second hand can be had cheaper
Yes. If they did this dial in steel I would have got steel. So if you like one of the dial options in steel I'd go with that if you like to feel a watch on your wrist. I'm a dial guy, so happy with choice but would have taken some more curves if they did it on steel 😄

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Yes. If they did this dial in steel I would have got steel. So if you like one of the dial options in steel I'd go with that if you like to feel a watch on your wrist. I'm a dial guy, so happy with choice but would have taken some more curves if they did it on steel 😄
I didn't realise the dials were limited to the case material, apologies! Will do some digging, thank you

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
Personally, I've gone for titanium because I wanted the thinner model (only 1mm difference). I've also wanted the COSC for the accuracy.

The steel version is quite a bargain though!

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Personally, I've gone for titanium because I wanted the thinner model (only 1mm difference). I've also wanted the COSC for the accuracy.

The steel version is quite a bargain though!
Thanks for the heads up. Looking at a few at the moment, need to be patient.

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I watched this one and would love to see how the 12 feels on wrist. The PRX feels "ok" on wrist but I ended up selling it on. Got the look but nothing special, expected at this price point of course

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
I watched this one and would love to see how the 12 feels on wrist. The PRX feels "ok" on wrist but I ended up selling it on. Got the look but nothing special, expected at this price point of course
PRX 40 was simply too big for me while Twelve 40 fits perfect. I also have a PRX 35 and the quality jump between the 2 is huge. PRX does look cheap if you look closely while The Twelve has amazing detail. The only thing missing for me is the lack of micro adjustment.

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
PRX 40 was simply too big for me while Twelve 40 fits perfect. I also have a PRX 35 and the quality jump between the 2 is huge. PRX does look cheap if you look closely while The Twelve has amazing detail. The only thing missing for me is the lack of micro adjustment.
Nice input, I'll bear this in mind. I really need to get one on the wrist now!

Baccaracca669

Known Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
25/11/23
Kent, UK
I really wanted to love this watch. They look so good in photographs (to me at least). I have bought both sizes, the 36mm and the 40mm. The 36mm I returned as it felt too small my wrist (I couldn’t get used to the smaller size, used to 39-44m), and the 40mm I’ve just given to a best friend of mine who really loved it when staying with me. I just felt…. Meh every time I put it on. The bracelet didn’t feel great to me, and the taper was too much, it felt too feminine to me. Hey, horses for courses and all. I’m glad lots of people love it but for me, I’m glad it’s gone to a good home and it’s not in my watch box looking at me making me feel meh anymore!

• Wow