• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got the watch as advertised but I didn't do my own due dilagence

Jupiter Jorge

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
Whoever this scam merchant is, he isn't a trusted dealer here. Take it on the chin because you will never get your money back. Stick to the trusted dealers in the "Trusted Dealers" list and then if you have a problem you will be helped with it.
I just thought that every sale here is monitored by site moderators and before going live the need to approve or not approve the price etc....anyway I will never buy again from a member, which is sad because I am sure most are good.

Sent from the RWI App

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Couple of things here

1st seller could NOT change the sale as non staff CANNOT edit a sales posting. Nice try OP but you are flat out lying about this
2nd without approval from staff DO NOT POST personal details about a member. I have edited that out.
3rd the CORRECT course of action would of been opening a help desk ticket NOT a thread spewing false claims.
4th nowhere in the sale did the OP mention the word swiss

sent from Samsung S8 plus franken
Maybe buddy was drinking a bit too much and saw Swiss ETA and then reread it sober, and dyslexia kicked in and read automatic as asian?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Well yes it does as first it said Swiss ETA and secondary you need to see the watch in order to feel the quality.

Sent from the RWI App
Again with the lies.
Here is a snap of all moderator actions in that sale.
The only thing changed was changing from pending to for sale.
Swiss eta was never in the thread at any point so please stop lying to me
81fb22b5e1e3fe6899c5d52c75fcc622.jpg

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
Couple of things here

1st seller could NOT change the sale as non staff CANNOT edit a sales posting. Nice try OP but you are flat out lying about this
2nd without approval from staff DO NOT POST personal details about a member. I have edited that out.
3rd the CORRECT course of action would of been opening a help desk ticket NOT a thread spewing false claims.
4th nowhere in the sale did the OP mention the word swiss

There is no reason why not to say the truth. There were changes from when I saw the advert first and when I made the payment, how ? well you explain to me

I have made deals before and never got a problem and boss7 here indeed sold me a watch that is not worth 250 pounds.

I have never had issues here and never read the rules so opening a ticket etc.. is new to me and hopefully never again I need to do that.

At the end after your 1, 2, 3 and 4 I am still out of pocket 235 pounds so do you have a suggestion apart from your 1,2,3 and 4 how I can get my money back ?

Sent from the RWI App

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
OP... you got buyers remorse huh??

Sorry, but lying about the sale isn’t going to make you any friends here. Sellers CAN NOT change or edit a sale post, only mods can do that, like Jason said.

Good luck and shop smarter in the future.
You are wrong buddy I am actually still in search for a "good quality Rolex replica" it's the principal of his actions what makes me upset

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
There is no reason why not to say the truth. There were changes from when I saw the advert first and when I made the payment, how ? well you explain to me

I have made deals before and never got a problem and boss7 here indeed sold me a watch that is not worth 250 pounds.

I have never had issues here and never read the rules so opening a ticket etc.. is new to me and hopefully never again I need to do that.

At the end after your 1, 2, 3 and 4 I am still out of pocket 235 pounds so do you have a suggestion apart from your 1,2,3 and 4 how I can get my money back ?

Sent from the RWI App
You will not get the money back you got the watch as advertised.
Continuing to say the sale was changed after fact gives you ZERO credibility here as it it well know only staff like myself can edit a sales post and I've gone as far as to show the complete moderator log of the sale proofing that it was never edited yet you continue to lie.
Normally I would take this to PM but since you wanted to start this thread with bold faced lies I will keep this in the public eye

Admit you lied about the thread being changed and I might not no sale or ban you

armedcor

1/2/14
In fairness the advert does say "automatic ETA" under movement but the seller corrected that in the last comment or two.

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
So you say it’s not that watch from the salesthread.. Pics?

You know the difference between a TD (professional and „commercial“ dealer) and a member sale?
we are here to learn so enlighten me ?

Sent from the RWI App

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I am guessing this is what he is talking about an ETA movement. To be fair, saying Automatic ETA would imply its an ETA movement. Him saying at the end its an A2836 doesnt change that fact that its stated as an eta in the ad.

What's this all about?
boss7 - ROLEX PRESIDENT DAY DATE II - Like NEW

Will ship to: Europe
Accepted payment methods: Paypal, Bank wire
Movement: Automatic ETA
Piece origin: Trusted dealer

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Well yes it does as first it said Swiss ETA and secondary you need to see the watch in order to feel the quality.

Sent from the RWI App

The seller posted in the thread confirming it was an Asian clone 3 hours before it went on hold to you, did you miss that part?

2fake4u

20/9/16
seems to me a whole lot of confusion on the noob buyer and noob seller.

and you know what they say, 2 noobs dont make a right

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
Really gives me no faith in the buyer here since his 1st claim is a complete and utter lie.

If you can see there is another member requesting boss7 to open the case and display the ETA he mentioned.

From ETA changed to Asian automatic 28..whatever isn't that a change ?

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
In fairness the advert does say "automatic ETA" under movement but the seller corrected that in the last comment or two.
Where does it say Swiss eta again? Nope not there.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
If you can see there is another member requesting boss7 to open the case and display the ETA he mentioned.

Sent from the RWI App

...which he did, and confirmed it was an Asian clone several hours before the watch was sold to you

I don't see any change, "Automatic ETA" doesn't specify whether it's swiss or a clone, and then in another post he confirmed it was a clone...

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
The seller posted in the thread confirming it was an Asian clone 3 hours before it went on hold to you, did you miss that part?
No I didn't see that and I explained that to boss7. As mentioned before what makes me upset is his unwillingness to find a fair and reasonable solution to this misunderstanding

Sent from the RWI App

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
No I didn't see that and I explained that to boss7. As mentioned before what makes me upset is his unwillingness to find a fair and reasonable solution to this misunderstanding

Sent from the RWI App

So you made an assumption that the movement was Swiss without checking up on it first?

I really don't believe that's the reason you want to return it, just a case of buyer's remorse before Christmas I think...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

Sent from the RWI App
Lucky for me I was added to your PM conversation with the seller

Had this been advertised as Swiss we would of asked for proof
Seller make a no mention of of Swiss eta
Could it of been worded differently, yeah but did he claim Swiss? No. Did he then leave a comment that is was A28xx? Yes

Again buyer failed to do his due diligence and received the watch as advertised however not the watch he wanted.
This is not the sellers fault and all responsibility falls on the buyer

Any argument of this will result in removal from the forum for the buyer

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
Where does it say Swiss eta again? Nope not there.

You are an expert and I am not so when I hear ETA I immediately relate it with Swiss.

Still I need to hear how can you help me here, why are you so incline on his behaviour to be acceptable ?

Mate you are inspiring others to do the same why is that acceptable ?

Sent from the RWI App

2fake4u

20/9/16
...which he did, and confirmed it was an Asian clone several hours before the watch was sold to you

I don't see any change, "Automatic ETA" doesn't specify whether it's swiss or a clone, and then in another post he confirmed it was a clone...
automatic eta would imply its an actual eta. Ive never seen someone call a clone an eta, since eta is the actual swiss movement company.

buyer didnt clarify, seller didnt clarify, and this is what happens.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You are an expert and I am not so when I hear ETA I immediately relate it with Swiss.

Still I need to hear how can you help me here, why are you so incline on his behaviour to be acceptable ?

Mate you are inspiring others to do the same why is that acceptable ?

Sent from the RWI App
When I spend my money I don't read between lines I ask questions.
Furthermore he posted a new comment as a28xx before you made contact to buy.
Due diligence buyer exercise it.
No help will be afforded you in this case

It is not staff's responsibility to protect you from yourself as a "non expert"