• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
94a68967a3fd1066dcfb25ec7de63eb6.jpg

Just making sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me.....but on this Batman the polished centerlinks have been professionally scratched up?

As this looks like a proper tool/pilot watch now.

I like it.

I like it alot.

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
What is that batman that freediver posted? Hand stack looks correct, dial looks genuine, and bracelet looks well worn without pcl. Not sure what its got to do with GMF.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
sorry for the confusion, was answering to another member that wanted to see a batman with non polished bracelet

Zenrolex

14/2/19
USA
freediver nice watch..I for one love both the brushed and polished center links..though it scratches it can give that dressy feel when you need it..love it either way cant go wrong.. thanks for sharing..btw is that gen?

Ni_watchist

Looking Around
20/2/19
Hows the jubilee bracelet, sharp edges as many had mention? Hows the over feel of the watch? Thanks

the jubilee bracelet feels very nice. I don't feel any sharp edges or other sharp cuttings. The watch itself feels very well, weight is also very close to gen of a friend of mine.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Ok got the watch. finish is really good.
case shape, bezel color and entire dial is excellent.
Cyclops is way better than any noob or ARF rep. Crystal is high but it doesn’t bother me much. It can be adjusted by changing the gasket. In my opinion it doesn’t need prof crystal.
jublee bracelet is quite smooth, center links are not too sharp unless you start digging you finger deep inside but it’s seriously not too bad.
it’s pain to adjust that jubilee. It took me a couple of hours to remove one link. I think screws were glued or waxed. I had to put bracelet in hot water for 30 min a couple of times then use WD40.

the thing that somewhat bothers me is bezel teeth are not too deep and not long enough. It’s not too noticeable but still.
And also it’s very hard to turn bezel. You need to use some force to turn it.

Reactions: KJ2020

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
In conclusion this is WAY better Batman than newsiest noob. I’m not sure if ARF will too that.

Paradise1977

6/12/16
Ok got the watch. finish is really good.
case shape, bezel color and entire dial is excellent.
Cyclops is way better than any noob or ARF rep. Crystal is high but it doesn’t bother me much. It can be adjusted by changing the gasket. In my opinion it doesn’t need prof crystal.
jublee bracelet is quite smooth, center links are not too sharp unless you start digging you finger deep inside but it’s seriously not too bad.
it’s pain to adjust that jubilee. It took me a couple of hours to remove one link. I think screws were glued or waxed. I had to put bracelet in hot water for 30 min a couple of times then use WD40.

the thing that somewhat bothers me is bezel teeth are not too deep and not long enough. It’s not too noticeable but still.
And also it’s very hard to turn bezel. You need to use some force to turn it.

Any pics?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Woot! Thank you for posting the photos. How does the jubilee feel on your wrist?
side question, is that ARF or VRF Hulk that you got in the photo?
​​​​

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Thanks for posting pics. That said, I'm now a lot less excited about my order (I'm awaiting QC pics). That's not to say it's bad, but I'd got myself hyped up into thinking this was going to be awesome. Whereas it looks like a good base that needs a bit of work. In those photos it looks like it needs a Molotow paint job/sputter coating - the bezel indices are almost invisible in some light. The cyclops also looks a bit cloudy in the pics, though I guess that could be the lighting. It still looks the best currently available to my eyes though. Thanks again for taking the time :thumbsup:

Reactions: Nivka

Paradise1977

6/12/16
I'm a lot less enthusiastic too. The indexes are really too dark and thin...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Woot! Thank you for posting the photos. How does the jubilee feel on your wrist?
side question, is that ARF or VRF Hulk that you got in the photo?
​​​​

That Jubilee is VERY comfortable on the wrist! It feels way better than oyster bracelet. I noticed that centerlinks feel smoother after I soaked it in WD40. I just checked again and I do t feel any sharp edges. I

it’s a LocoLouise hulk with his bezel and dial. He did some extra mods that I didn’t even pay for. It was at the end when he decided to close his business.
I’m actually lucky that I got this watch. He decided for whatever reason not to send some of the orders.

2013 bmw x6m 0 60

cwfmon

Renowned Member
5/11/16
Nice pics and thoughts rrcom, thanks.

Insert looks decent but the fact that it goes from blue to black to low on the 8 annoys.

Also not sure how you can say this doesn’t need a prof or gen crystal since clearly it is missing black hole.