• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

Applegang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/19
I would accept 18 seconds per day: I think ETA 2824's (genuine ones) are specified to be between 12 and 30 seconds per day.

I think I wish I had the non-Jubilee bracelet...reason I didn't get it was because that shiny centerlink looks like a magnet for fingerprints and swirly scratches, but the bracelet just looks right on the batman.

See the paint chips on "12"

Zenrolex

14/2/19
USA
I'm just waiting on the consensus here lol..I want a batman and cant wait and see the vets on here say if the GM is a go..thanks for all the updates and photos..please keep them coming..

Applegang

6/4/19
Rejected the watch from my previous post, this is the replacement QC pics - Can anyone help me read the pressure testing, I don't know what a normal range is from this. Overall the watch looks cleaner in this one, and it certainly holds better time - If I want puretime to make it hold time even better, is that something they can help me with (regulation)? Take a look, thanks everyone!

Reactions: Rolex_Master

Applegang

6/4/19
Guys I can't tell but there appears to be some paint chips or debris of some sort in the numbers on the bezel, can anyone look at the pics I posted previously and tell me what the consensus is?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Guys I can't tell but there appears to be some paint chips or debris of some sort in the numbers on the bezel, can anyone look at the pics I posted previously and tell me what the consensus is?

Ask your TD to clean the insert and send new pics, it's probably just dust or dirt.

gj1992

2/10/16
Germany
Rejected the watch from my previous post, this is the replacement QC pics - Can anyone help me read the pressure testing, I don't know what a normal range is from this. Overall the watch looks cleaner in this one, and it certainly holds better time - If I want puretime to make it hold time even better, is that something they can help me with (regulation)? Take a look, thanks everyone!

Why there is no crown between swiss made ? Are there different GMf versions ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Why there is no crown between swiss made ? Are there different GMf versions ?

Because newest gen Batman that comes on jubilee bracelet have coronet at 6 o’clock while older Batman that is on oyster bracelet doesn’t.
both reps are accurate when it comes to that detail.
yes they (gmf) are slightly different but the difference is just coronet at 6 o’clock and bracelets, nothing else.

Reactions: KJ2020

gj1992

2/10/16
Germany
Ah okay thank you now it's clear for me

gj1992

2/10/16
Germany
Noob v8 Batman vs GMF Batman
https://youtu.be/eLYf3uhrDKs

insert is much much better. Wondering what the guy says? Anyone speaks German?
He said a lot, but in a nutshell he is very satisfied from the quality of the GMF watch especially because it is available so fast after the release. The main difference are between the bezel colours and the colour of the numbers. In his opinion the noob has more glossy colours and the gmfs are more dull.

Reactions: watchboi and SWI