• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Breitling Chronomat B01, three new colors for choose!

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Thanks Peter for guiding me in the Direction of Neon_7.
He did A Great job for me on the date Wheel of the breitling chronomat B01 42 mm GF Edition that Whas very sunken.
After he put on a other date Wheel, the watch Looks perfect, and You cannot Tell anymore If this is an original or a replica.
I love it so much and I am so grateful that I came in contact with Neon_7, truly A Man Off his Word.
And I Got The Watch Back in two weeks🥰🥰🥰

Thanks a lot for the kind words mate. Was a pleasure doing it for you. Here some more pics of the work done:

SamusX

Horology Curious
2/2/22
from what I understand the GF replica is the most similar to gen...
Aside from date wheel does it have any giveaway differences with gen?

Case proportion, subdials or text?

Valaj

Known Member
15/3/23
Illinois
Does anyone here have the green Chronomat? If so, have you compared it to a gen? How does it look? I saw a gen green Chronomat a few weeks back and it looked stunning. Such a beautiful watch. If the rep dial looks almost as good, it's a must have!

hockeyhead019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/20
Does anyone here have the green Chronomat? If so, have you compared it to a gen? How does it look? I saw a gen green Chronomat a few weeks back and it looked stunning. Such a beautiful watch. If the rep dial looks almost as good, it's a must have!

I don't have one personally, but from what I've seen here and on reddit the color looks really close and is stunning

Reactions: Valaj

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Is the gen the same, or solid?

Anyone know the weight of the GF rep?
I would imagine the gen is the same to facilitate the link design. The link itself underneath the bullet cover is solid.

Hard to explain as it’s a quirky design. See here for some detail

Artie Lange

15/8/08
I would imagine the gen is the same to facilitate the link design. The link itself underneath the bullet cover is solid.

Hard to explain as it’s a quirky design. See here for some detail

Interesting, what about the rep weight?

Artie Lange

15/8/08
For the rep owners, do you wear these
I would suggest leaving the chrono well alone and do not use it all

Meaning the long red hand stays motionless?

I always use the chrono hand as a seconds hand, I need to see movement. Is this rep not for me?

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
For the rep owners, do you wear these

Meaning the long red hand stays motionless?

I always use the chrono hand as a seconds hand, I need to see movement. Is this rep not for me?

For reps in particular, leaving the chronograph alone increases the longevity of the movement.

In my opinion, you should never constantly be using the chronograph on Swiss ETA movements even. It does no good for the health of the watch.

The only movement where it’s mechanically feasible to constantly use the chronograph is those with vertical clutches, which in the Breitling world, is the B01 movement (no rep of that movement exists).

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
The central second hand only moves only when the chronograph is active though, correct?
That isn't a seconds hand, that's a chronograph hand.....

The second hands is located in the subdial, the small one in the small circle at 9 o clock

If you want a constantly moving seconds hand, don't buy a chronograph. Just buy a regular watch.

Artie Lange

15/8/08
That isn't a seconds hand, that's a chronograph hand.....

It's a chronograph seconds hand, but I was referring to this:

I use the second hand all the time and the Chrono on occasion.

Assuming this means the subdial second is always running, I guess I could try that, and if it's not enough movement I could just run the chrono when worn.