• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

General procedure broken clasp.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
So set it 4 hours ahead and read GMT time off the BEZEL!

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Ok I may have set that wrong.. I googled gmt time and set It to that time...?

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Or you can set it to whatever time you want to: Hawaii, London, Moscow, Mos Eisley, whatever you want.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
I don't know what time it is where you are but if you have googled GMT, set the GMT hand to that time,you want the GMT hand to point to the correct number on the BEZEL, NOT THE DIAL.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Your GMT hand is showing a little after 2 in the morning, If you want it 4 hours ahead you must back it up an hour to 1:30.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Awesome!!!!! Thank you for teaching me!! I'm sorry I'm a retard!!! Lol

egroegart

1/7/13
I'm sure that clasp can be put together. If you can't get it see if a local watchsmith would put it back together for you. probably won't charge a thing.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
No problem,
Just remember the GMT hand will move at half the speed of your hour hand, so at 11pm your time it will be pointing at the 3 triangle on the outer bezel.
Tomorrow morning at 8am your local time it will be pointing straight down at the 12 on the bezel.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I'll do something with the clasp. I'll just weld it in there!! Lol jk. :) I'll fiddle with it. Thank you guys!!!! I learned how my gmt hand works!!! Thank you!!! :))))

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Ok the gmt hand was not broken!! I was. Haha sorry about that.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
My impression from my fellow forum members is "it's a rep" so just be happy the watch you received was actually the watch in the QC pics.. Lol what a racket.
Just be a little bit more careful when you post, you nearly lost me at this point.:bang:

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I understand. I've just had too many negative comments on here. Thank you for taking the time to help. :) I will control my posts more.

egroegart

1/7/13
yes, you will find we are very helpful. You just have to take it a little easier. lol. a lot of great people here and good dealers. It all works out.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
No, you weren't given any negative comments. What you were getting and what will you get here is the truth. Let's talk about the clasp abit. Of course it blows when a new watch breaks we've all had it happen and thats a known risks with reps. But always completely inspect your new watch when it arrives. Never wear it unless your sure everything is working and your happy with it. If something is wrong or broken you contact your dealer and go from there. I can't tell you how many times I've heard someone say I wore it one day and it broke. When in reality they broke it or dropped it, shit happens.

Most of the dealers here will work with you to resolve problems. But you also need to be realistic with the quality of what your buying. Its a rep don't expect anything near perfection.