• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GEN BLUE SOH v LATEST BLUE REP COMPARISON

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Be interesting to see how well they have repped the brown and blue colours. Not long to wait now, after the current holiday there.

Sent from the RWI App

BRIZZZ67

Known Member
6/10/16
Me too. Real question is: my next gen or my next rep?
Exactly .. if the rep is due in a few weeks I will buy it . I will then decide whether or not I need to go gen . I have soh1 so good rep of 2 may be enough..

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
I've asked Lucy to see what she can find out about it. She said she'll ask GF as she has a good relationship with them and get back.

Sent from the RWI App

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
I like my black/green.

I
5f5728e4cdbd9841f6e9d01e87bfed75.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Surely some sort of petition thought this forum could easily have 50+ signatures for it to be remade?

I want one!

Last time i asked about a watch they said they need more like 500+

the big name factories make a minimum of 5000.. anyway breitling are very slow sellers these days

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Have spoken with Lucy and SOH 2 will be a little longer for reasons I will explain when i have a little more time, but its coming.

Sent from the RWI App

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Have spoken with Lucy and SOH 2 will be a little longer for reasons I will explain when i have a little more time, but its coming.
Ok thanks for the update Andy, please let us know when you know more.

Any piece of information regarding this watch would be very valuable for me as I am in the process of bargaining with a few AD's in order to get the gen.

I am trying to convince myself that it could be a mistake and that a SOH2 super rep is possible but in the back of my mind, I really doubt it. Even if they do release a nice rep, some questions remain unanswered at this stage:

-Will it be released on the SS mesh bracelet?
As we all know, all the latest Breitling reps have been released on rubber or leather without the steel bracelet option

-Will all colors be repped?

-Are they capable of making a decent rep of the 2 new straps from Breitling that are advertised with the SOH2?
First one is the aero rubber mesh strap, available in black and blue. Second one is the brown Rubber/Leather strap.

-Will they even release a 42mm version?
Previous reps of the SOH were all 46mm...

-Regarding the release date, you are mentioning a delay but are we talking weeks or months? Can we expect it before the end of September? Before the end of this year?

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Hi All

Ok here's the latest from Lucy below, I sent her the link to the two pictures in Repworld's site, please think about buying it from her when it comes out as she's been great trying to get info for us from the GF boss and is brilliant TD.

'those 2 pics which you send to me, it's from their boss, he bought gen of them to make rep indeed, that blue one, it's new version, latest model of gen too, so they have some problems didn't solve totally still, so GF can only tell me they are making these watches indeed, but don't know when can come out, so no matter what, Andy, I think it's a good news still because it will come out for sure, just not to dealer yet even GF, they can't sure when.

so friend,please don't worry,if it come out,dealers will know it for sure, if I know it, I will tell you, or if you see it come out in RWI, or other dealers post it, you can tell me then, I can get it for you for sure,thank you,and sorry for the delay.'

Sent from the RWI App

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
I wasn't a fan of the SOH before, I LOVE the new SOH 42MM with the B20 (Tudor movement), enough reason to go GEN given the power reserve and other benefits. I'm feeling the all black on the Aero rubber mesh strap.

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
For followers on the SOH 2, Lucy at Truetime says there is still no news on the release of this from GF.