• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

For new members - RWI is NOT a replica watch sales site.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Great post, a must read for any newbie! :)

Nickdao.njd

22/12/15
Very useful for newbie that lack of common sense.
Its just obviously RWI is not a flea market or sale page. The one that OP mentioned got no brain.
Great jobs!

Sent from my Heart using Slap-a-talk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sticky this...Great post mate, agree 1000%..

Sent from inside the Tardis
Thank you my friend, you got your wish the boss Stickied it :)

Thanks to @rfirmino for this helpful guide!

Great, even if you are familiar with replicas and forums.
Definitely he deserves a lot of credit for compiling that.

Nice one sir, well said and now a sticky.

Thank you TB and that is great news, I just hope newcomers read it, however I can imagine I will be linking this for some people in the future.

Thanks! Great post!

Thank you.
:thumbup:
Keep up the fantastic guidance you provide :)

well done sir. RCLC does it again!
:punk:

Awesome post and I hope all of the new guys read this!

:thanks:

brownnoser.gif

LMAO :)

Yay another clapping guy.

Duh, I'm like the biggest brown noser around :)

You have competition :)

Here's the other "clapping guy" that @sub4me likes.

Orson-welles-clapping.gif

Thank you for the "clapping guy".

Great post, a must read for any newbie! :)

Thank you Kilo.

Very useful for newbie that lack of common sense.
Its just obviously RWI is not a flea market or sale page. The one that OP mentioned got no brain.
Great jobs!

Sent from my Heart using Slap-a-talk

:thanks:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
You talkin' to me??

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WingNut @yllekp

Well done!

well-played-445681.gif

Yay another clapping guy.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Okay okay. So where can I buy the best sub? From this trailboss we speak of? Or from this raddave we speak of? I heard he's an undercover dealer?

Great post brother!! Hopefully people will read this. I would love to say they will but we all know Boobs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Okay okay. So where can I buy the best sub? From this trailboss we speak of? Or from this raddave we speak of? I heard he's an undercover dealer?

Great post brother!! Hopefully people will read this. I would love to say they will but we all know Boobs :)

BoobF is a great factory I am told. Have not found anything on the TD websites from them but I am sure you can make a special order.

Akuwes710

27/9/15
If only trailboss owns all of the rep factories huh...

Akuwes710

27/9/15
Guys, u know how anon was born from 4chan... I really wonder if some RWI members would actually come together and create a watch. Many members here know a load of technical informations about movements, complications, and has excellent taste as well.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Nice one buddy :)

Thank you :)

Guys, u know how anon was born from 4chan... I really wonder if some RWI members would actually come together and create a watch. Many members here know a load of technical informations about movements, complications, and has excellent taste as well.

Way beyond my ken. However I agree there are a lot of people here well capable of designing a beauty that would tic forever.

Great thread @yllekp

Thank you :)

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

I'm in.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

This didn't go well across the street. A watch was finally delivered but many many friendships were lost and many bridges were burnt

Akuwes710

27/9/15
This didn't go well across the street. A watch was finally delivered but many many friendships were lost and many bridges were burnt

U mean it had been attempted bfore? I guess theres a chance for more politics and less fun starting a business...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
U mean it had been attempted bfore? I guess theres a chance for more politics and less fun starting a business...
It was done at rwg.bz but didn't go smooth at all and lots of members had falling outs because of one reason or another. By the time the watch was shipped most had lost interest and it ended up being far from what was expected

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s