• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

follow for new stuff on telegram

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
great! I've no idea on how to actually use telegram but I've joined the channel and can see new stuff pics so I'm happy :)

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
u can only look on telegram
and u can email me if u have questions about something

SoulBrotha

Horology Curious
13/3/22
This asks for my phone number to sign up. Why on EARTH would I want to give out that information?

RiccioSimpatico

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/16
This asks for my phone number to sign up. Why on EARTH would I want to give out that information?
Since it's a messaging app, it's normal for it to ask for your number. However, you can still maintain anonymity by using the right settings.

Giannos7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
Could you add some real pictures in telegram from the sbf constellation 41mm?

SoulBrotha

Horology Curious
13/3/22
Since it's a messaging app, it's normal for it to ask for your number. However, you can still maintain anonymity by using the right settings.
Oh, it's "normal" to demand my phone number, well that makes me feel so much better. :rolleyes: You've lost a regular customer, Sead (I've bought ~10 watches from you).

Amazing how careless people are with their privacy.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Oh, it's "normal" to demand my phone number, well that makes me feel so much better. :rolleyes: You've lost a regular customer, Sead (I've bought ~10 watches from you).

i really do not understand your reply at all, the telegram chanel is extra , i did function 16 years without it , and i opened if someone wants to see new or interesting stuff. i didnt force anyone to join the chanel, i dont force anyone to buy watches , its just something to see .
really i have hard time to understand point of this reply, really .
or can someone explain to me what i did wrong here , i really would like to know , maybe the covid thing blocked my thinking, so im doing something wrong .

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany

Sorry mate, but you send Sead your complete home adress to receive your 10 plus watches, and worry now about a telephone number???
Were there any problemes after the delivery? No of course not because Sead is one of the best in the business, so why worry about a disposable mobile number.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Sorry mate, but you send Sead your complete home adress to receive your 10 plus watches, and worry now about a telephone number???
Were there any problemes after the delivery? No of course not because Sead is one of the best in the business, so why worry about a disposable mobile number.
i just dont understand all of this, just dont join the telegram chanel and we all set right.
problem solved.