• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

follow for new stuff on telegram

RiccioSimpatico

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/16
Oh, it's "normal" to demand my phone number, well that makes me feel so much better. :rolleyes: You've lost a regular customer, Sead (I've bought ~10 watches from you).

Amazing how careless people are with their privacy.
Sorry, you don't have to use telegram! You can safely continue as you have been doing until now...telegram is like whatsapp, snapchat or any other messaging app it is not Sead to ask you for your phone number!

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Oh, it's "normal" to demand my phone number, well that makes me feel so much better. :rolleyes: You've lost a regular customer, Sead (I've bought ~10 watches from you).

WTF is wrong with you?? Did anyone force you to use this app?

It's OPTIONAL!

Jesus, what is wrong with people these days?????

Oh, and BTW, if you really ordered anything from Sead, he already has your personal info, you genius.....

ab3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/17
i really do not understand your reply at all, the telegram chanel is extra , i did function 16 years without it , and i opened if someone wants to see new or interesting stuff. i didnt force anyone to join the chanel, i dont force anyone to buy watches , its just something to see .
really i have hard time to understand point of this reply, really .
or can someone explain to me what i did wrong here , i really would like to know , maybe the covid thing blocked my thinking, so im doing something wrong .
You did nothing wrong. Don't let certain people sending guess yourself. Keep up the great work and i look forward to ordering my next watch soon!

Reactions: erekose

Seinfeld2

Horology Curious
13/12/22
France

Surely if you have bought 10 watches, then he's doing something right. Hard to find that level of consistency in any business. Telegram is private. You don't have to share your number! Go into Privacy & Security, Phone Number, select nobody.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
just to update this , who didnt see
u can check newer stuff and back in stock

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
Just saw the Tag pics - wasn't really interested in Tag watches before but those look great (y) (and I appreciate the telegram pics btw!)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This asks for my phone number to sign up. Why on EARTH would I want to give out that information?

It's primarily a phone app', so they kinda need your phone number.

It's like trying to sign up for Whatsapp and refusing to give them your phone number. It just isn't going to work out.

Reactions: Tucker

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
just to update this , who didnt see
u can check newer stuff and back in stock
Im watching it closely, just habe not bothered to msg u 😂

Now you mentioned ppf movement upgrade - what upgrade exactly in what models?

PetersPan

Horology Curious
29/11/22
Is there also a way to contact you via telegram? Or email only?

Anonymoose

Looking Around
4/6/23
Uk
Are the watches on the telegram ones you have in stock, or just general availability? Cause they’re different from the stock list.