• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fix for the GMT Timebomb Movement

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Need a contact to buy this kit.

Thank you

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

msywn

Looking Around
25/12/19
ZZb8rp.jpg
ZZbrE5.jpg

hi... all..... good nrws.... its solution... uhren its so expensive 45usd.+shipping... in aliexpres ouliguan watch .. only 15usd include shipping....

Last edited:

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08
ZZb8rp.jpg
ZZbrE5.jpg

hi... all..... good nrws.... its solution... uhren its so expensive 45usd.+shipping... in aliexpres ouliguan watch .. only 15usd include shipping....

That looks like the same sh*t, so it will brake again?

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
ZZb8rp.jpg
ZZbrE5.jpg

Actually what you are being shown is the 2836 jump click, that fits the GMT hand on the BOTTOM of the stack. Note that the hand pinion on it is LARGER than the hour wheel pinion, to fit a smaller hole hour hand on top of it.

That's not to say OULIG can't get it, but you need to tell him the right part. If you even want another fragile one.

Here's a pic of the 2824 CHS timebomb GMT wheel. Note how much smaller in diameter it is, and how the hand pinion is 1.5mm and not 2.0mm like the ICHS GMT wheel in OULIG's pic.

ZZbSt8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DD60

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I have contacted few companies to make those here in us.... But no one wanted to take the job.

Nice someone made those, a fix kit in reasonable price would be good idea. Too bad all the new watches comes with upgraded vr movement and after sometime we won't need those anymore. At least not as many

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08
Thank you, but not luck yet trying to contact him, WhatsApp and e-mail are unresponsive.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He answer quite fast to email but don’t know why it is always in my spam, same with my watchmaker who contacted him.