• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first transaction with tony

avocado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/09
I ordered and paid for a black milgauss from tony on 4/16/2012. Here is the photo from his site. He responded immediately, saying that payment had been received and that QC would soon follow. I am anxious to get the watch, but patiently waiting for the last week. a2836-2 40mm

milgausstony.png

avocado

30/9/09
correction: paid by pp on 4/09/2012. Waiting for QC. I wish there was some way to correct the post.

echelonphoto

23/9/09
I currently have a SA on order with Tony....my read is he is fast to respond until you pay....then you have to email every other day to get an answer...it took 4 days to get
QC...now I have waited another 4 to try and get tracking info. He has not answered
my last two emails.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I currently have a SA on order with Tony....my read is he is fast to respond until you pay....then you have to email every other day to get an answer...it took 4 days to get
QC...now I have waited another 4 to try and get tracking info. He has not answered
my last two emails.

Yeah, it probably took him 4 days to source the watch, if he has no news to tell what is the point in emailing you? If you have your tracking info what more do you need to know? Dealers get 100s of emails a day mate so unless there is reason to get back to you they generally won't.

The number one requirement in this game is patience. After a while you learn the plan is order, pay, wait for QC (if the dealer does QC pics, not all do), approve and wait for the postman. It will arrive when it arrives. That's just how the game plays out in this hobby.

avocado

30/9/09
I emailed Tony today and he got right back saying that he had forgot the QC, which is ok. The QC milgauss is not like the one on his website-shown in original post.
QC shows a black crown and I deliberately chose tony because his was not black. I asked him to refund if he does not have the watch.

IMG_7727.jpg

IMG_7728.jpg

braungeo123

15/7/09
Ohhhh, the logo crown. Yeah that is black. I completely overlooked that one.

Edit: Could it just be the glare that makes it look black?

m3nster

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/10
United States
Its the pic angle and glare guys, i don't think there is such thing as a black logo. Ask tony for a better picture.

BTW all TD's get watches from the same factories. Just tell them which one you want they should all be able to get it for you. Just a preference on who you want to deal with. Tony is my main man he will take care of you!

avocado

30/9/09
Its the pic angle and glare guys, i don't think there is such thing as a black logo. Ask tony for a better picture.

BTW all TD's get watches from the same factories. Just tell them which one you want they should all be able to get it for you. Just a preference on who you want to deal with. Tony is my main man he will take care of you!

I posted pictures from 2 different angles, I don't see how you can get around that being black. I'll see what he says.

avocado

30/9/09

Looks like you were right m3nster. Email from Tony:

[FONT=&quot]Hello
I think you do not understand it . the crown is silver .because it is polished ,under the light , it looks black because of the the glisten
regards
tony[/FONT]