• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Order with Steve - 2 Rolex

mwep

Horology Curious
6/6/23
USA
Like many here... I have been watching, studying and finally took my first go at purchasing a Super Clone. Steve came highly recommended so I put in my order a few days ago so we'll see how it goes!!

Here's what I purchased:
(1) DateJust SS/BLK VSF 41MM - Purchased Box/Papers/Customized Serial
(1) Daytona CER/BLK Clean V3 41MM - Purchased Box/Papers/Customized Serial

Communication has been great so far and Steve is very responsive - responding morning, noon and night. Definitely multiple Steve but somehow they all seem as equally knowledgeable in terms of the product and our conversation.

Confirmed all pieces are in stock and waiting for QC next.

A very big thank you to everyone on this forum for all of your knowledge and guidance!!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and a heartfelt official WELCOME to RWI from the team at the reception front desk!

You have found the right place! You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New Members Say Hi" subsection or because I spotted one of your first posts on RWI somewhere in the forum. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself there.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (in all subsections) as they contain lots of information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the most out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this very important sticky thread:

If you need further help or have questions that you can't find answers to in the sticky threads, feel free to contact me or my teammate @Feefo!

We're happy to help, but please remember that we're doing this as volunteers for the love of this community and our hobby, and that we have busy lives outside of the forum, so please allow some time for PM responses!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies are welcome & will be read by an actual human!!!]

mwep

Horology Curious
6/6/23
USA
Wow they are FAST!! Received the two QC links this morning. They are looking sharp!!

*links removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

mwep

Horology Curious
6/6/23
USA
For a little fun, I ordered a third watch from PureTime this morning which I confirmed to be in stock. Will be interesting to compare the two.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Wow they are FAST!! Received the two QC links this morning. They are looking sharp!!

*links removed*

[Mod edit / eBoy: Please familiarize yourself with our forum policies pertaining the posting of full sets of QC photos without a specific question.]