• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Order All At Once or A Few Watches at a Time?

JungleJimbo

Looking Around
29/3/24
Hi,

First post here. I'm buying a few watches one as a replica replacements for a watch i own but don't wear much and some because I don't want or can't get the gen watch.

I'm torn on the idea of just ordering them all at once from someone like trusty time vs. piecemeal ordering. Given this is my first order is it better i order 1-2 watches get a sense of what i'm in for and then do a second order?

I'm also based in Hong Kong at the moment and not sure on what imports and customs issues might look like.

For reference i'm intending to buy the following based on the research i've done on the forum:
I picked Trusty purely because it had the watches from the factories that i wanted. Shout if this is the wrong move.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
There is a customs border between Mainland and HK ?

Just ask Trusty about it. He will tell you.

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
Generally is better to buy one or two watches at the same time. Not more. But this is recommended for people outside China. Maybe HK is different, considering is part of China.

Reactions: Karbon74

Reaps

-
Top Poster Of Month
25/9/22
Just so you know JF doesnt exist anymore for 15400

Suggested to go APSF or ZF

Also, I would not ship replica watches directly to HK unless you are sure 100%. They have extremely heavy fines + jail time similar to France and will fuck you if customs opens a package and it's a replica watch.

JungleJimbo

Looking Around
29/3/24
Just so you know JF doesnt exist anymore for 15400

Suggested to go APSF or ZF

Also, I would not ship replica watches directly to HK unless you are sure 100%. They have extremely heavy fines + jail time similar to France and will fuck you if customs opens a package and it's a replica watch.
Thanks this is good to know i can ship it to the UK or to a friend in Beijing if either are better.

Josh

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi,

First post here. I'm buying a few watches one as a replica replacements for a watch i own but don't wear much and some because I don't want or can't get the gen watch.

I'm torn on the idea of just ordering them all at once from someone like trusty time vs. piecemeal ordering. Given this is my first order is it better i order 1-2 watches get a sense of what i'm in for and then do a second order?

I'm also based in Hong Kong at the moment and not sure on what imports and customs issues might look like.

For reference i'm intending to buy the following based on the research i've done on the forum:
I picked Trusty purely because it had the watches from the factories that i wanted. Shout if this is the wrong move.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!