• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time JTIME Customer - VSF Datejust 41 126334

vihurricane

Looking Around
10/7/23
DTu^yuDd5NA^ux
This was my first time purchasing a rep and I am so happy that I chose to go with JTime. Li took care of me from the very beginning and truly understood how to deal with a hesitant first-time buyer. I reached out to a few different IDs to get pricing on the VSF Datejust 41 126334 in Blue VS3235 with a fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet. JTime was one of the few that had the exact model listed on the website and Li confirmed that he had it in stock. This gave me the confidence I needed that I wouldn't be waiting an extra few weeks for the watch to arrive from the factory.

The only real hiccup I faced was with payment and this was totally my fault. I selected Wire Transfer as my payment option (which offers a discount btw) but later found out that my bank would charge a ridiculous fee for that. Li suggested using Wise which actually got denied by my bank since so many scammers use that platform to take advantage of people. After 10 mins on the phone with a rep at my bank, the order was submitted and I was on my way.

QC was a breeze and Lana took great care of me. I don't know if it was dumb luck or I got a good run but I landed a perfect rep with a 0 s/d measurement on the timegrapher. All other specs of the watch also checked out. The watch includes so many aspects of the gen and I really appreciate JTime being able to connect me with such quality.

In summary, I highly recommend JTime to any first time rep buyers out there. They'll definitely take care of you.

I'm not sure why this is important, but below is a timeline for my order process:

Jul 17, 2023 - Order Confirmed
Jul 19, 2023 - QC Photos and Video Received
Jul 21, 2023 - GL after additional photos of Lume provided by Lana
Jul 24, 2023 - Watch shipped (BE PATIENT! It will take some time for the watch to make its way to you and the tracking information won't update immediately.)
Aug 6, 2023 - Watch delivered.All is well!

Reactions: Sub_Souljah

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because as a brand new member, you will be —under any circumstances— NOT yet eligible to sell.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]