• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying from Puretime

Pjonko

Looking Around
7/2/23
Sweden
@puretime I’ve sent a cancellation to your billing department a couple days ago. Haven’t heard anything from them regarding my cancellation and refund. Do you still have backlog from CNY holiday? Could you please check, thank you.
Order # 100264394

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes we still have backlog from CNY holiday...and we are answering everyday, thank you for being patient.

Reactions: Pjonko

avik_sen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/23
Nz
You guys are good. She said she will resolve the issues and rejected the previous watch and will get me a high quality one and send me new QC photos. Very happy so gar 😊 thank you.
New QC went well. Now waiting for it to be shipped. Thank you. Great work so far 😊

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK
Any updates about my order? I've contacted you before placing it and you said it is available and it will take max 3 weeks for QC PICS. thanks

Pjonko

Looking Around
7/2/23
Sweden
Hi, I just got my BB58. Must say that I am a little disappointed. The qc pictures you send do not match up to the watch for real. The hands and markers lume have different color, the hands are much more bright then the markers. The number you had on the bag on the qc pictures was not on the bag you send me as well, so I can’t see that it is the same watch even. What can you do to help me out in this matter!? @puretime
Order ID 264394

avik_sen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/23
Nz
It’s has been posted. Very keen on receiving and seeing it. Thank you for your help. Great work!! 😊
I received my watch Avenger Chrono SS TF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on Blue Nylon Strap A7750. It’s really nice. Limes are a bit weak. But it’s a good watch.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, I just got my BB58. Must say that I am a little disappointed. The qc pictures you send do not match up to the watch for real. The hands and markers lume have different color, the hands are much more bright then the markers. The number you had on the bag on the qc pictures was not on the bag you send me as well, so I can’t see that it is the same watch even. What can you do to help me out in this matter!? @puretime
Order ID 264394
Elena told me that she already dealt with your order, you can talk to her.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
@puretime any updates on my order it already 5 weeks and no QC pictures received... 😔
APSF told us they will release this week, please wait one more week, and C+F didn't release watch for 3 weeks, I will ask our team send you original order APSF version QC pics and refund the difference you paid.

Last edited:

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK
APSF told us they will release this week, please wait one more week, and C+F didn't release watch for 3 weeks, I will ask our team send you original order APSF version QC pics and refund the difference you paid.
but I want the clean factory version not the apsf so please try to find the other version of the clean factory because you told me when I've changed my order that the watch is available

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK

I'll send you some links with other variants and you tell me if they are available

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK

I've uploaded the QC for the ASP version of the batman i will not ordered just curious about your opinion guys

@puretime please check your inboxes I've sended you a message with other options we can find