• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying from Puretime

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK
Rolex Gmt2 Aspf ORDER #100263843 7 january already paid and payment confirmed.
waiting for QC.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering with us, we will send you QC pics when CNY holiday over.

Reactions: johndoe777

avik_sen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/23
Nz
Hi. New member here. I looked through the trusted dealer section. How do I find the trusted dealer web links as so many similar company links come up in google. I registered with pure time. Hope I registered with the correct website.

Reactions: BaBaBooey

BaBaBooey

Horology Curious
23/1/23
USA
I'm new also and it's like trying to break the Davinci Code to get to a trusted site for the selection. Anyone have any useful hints getting started? I found myself in some forums I didn't have access to post. Is part of this site behind a paywall? How do I ensure I can post in all forums?

Thanks

Reactions: avik_sen

avik_sen

23/1/23
Nz
Thank you so much. Perfect. Thank you. I did register with the correct site. I have selected 2 avenger watches in my wish list. One GF (avenger gmt 45mm) and the other TF (avenger 45mm chronology) make. Which one would you recommend as good quality? Do I put the link here or email you? I had sent an email to Marie before. She said to email after CNY. Once I hear from you will place the order right away. I will send another email now as well. Sorry moderators if I am asking stuff I should not be asking here. Apologies.

Cratty

Mine!
16/1/23
USA
Looking forward to seeing the QC photos and details about the watch.
I'd give it a week or so, there's likely a large backlog of orders with all of the factories and it's going to take some time to work through. If I recall, PureTime doesn't necessarily have all onhand and has to wait to receive watches as well from the makers.

Reactions: avik_sen

avik_sen

23/1/23
Nz
I'd give it a week or so, there's likely a large backlog of orders with all of the factories and it's going to take some time to work through. If I recall, PureTime doesn't necessarily have all onhand and has to wait to receive watches as well from the makers.
Thank you for the info. Much appreciate it.

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK
after reading many threads on this forum i decided to buy another version of the watch and Marie was so helpful to help , just placed another custom order with the 170 dollars extra,now waiting again for QC 😁 Your order #100264786
Placed on January 31, 2023 5:21:02 PM HKT

Payment for 263843 change with GMT Master II 126710 BLNR Batman 904L SS C+F 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Jubilee Bracelet VR3285 CHS

johndoe777

Horology Curious
7/1/23
UK
Marie instructed me to select the shipment and I've selected the free shipping option i hope there will be no surprises because I've already paid for the 45 dollars shipping option.

avik_sen

23/1/23
Nz
Updating this info for new people here in the forum like myself - Current QC times for 2/3 weeks. So far experience has been good with pure time. 😊

Reactions: johndoe777

avik_sen

23/1/23
Nz
Updating this info for new people here in the forum like myself - Current QC times for 2/3 weeks. So far experience has been good with pure time. 😊
Update - pure time did well and send me the QC photos. Earlier than expected. 😊 They did well.

Couple of minor issues with the watch which I highlighted to Elena as requested her to resolve it.

avik_sen

23/1/23
Nz
Thank you, hope you like the watch when you get it.
You guys are good. She said she will resolve the issues and rejected the previous watch and will get me a high quality one and send me new QC photos. Very happy so gar 😊 thank you.