• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I think I had the same posting status which was acceptance for a while until it got to Chicago. Then everything suddenly was updated.

Mine just says acceptance. Your second entry on the same date, is not there for me.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Coming up on day 24, still no updates. Exactly when do I consider contacting Tony to find out what's going on?
shipping.png

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Coming up on day 24, still no updates. Exactly when do I consider contacting Tony to find out what's going on?
shipping.png

You can contact him but he may not respond until mid february after chinese new year. Once you get a hold of him, you can discuss for replacement.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tknospdr

29/11/16
Still no updates. Been a month and a day. e-mailed Tony. Hope to hear from him soon. Sucks that this happened during CNY.

groovystix

Blue Collar Watch Enthusiast
Patron
Certified
10/1/17
CONUS
Any updates on this? Inquiring minds want to know! LoL Did you finally receive your watches? Or are you still waiting?

tknospdr

29/11/16
Got this update from Tony. Not what I want to hear, but it is what it is.

Hello David
I check the parcel , it sent on 1st Jan .
the EMS shipping to US is very slow from Dec 2016 . like the parcel we sent from 5th Dec , we just got the email from the receiver that he got it 2 days ago , nearlly 2 monthes !!
EMS sent the message to us about the delay shipping because of the bad weather make many flight cancel and delay

regards
tony

tknospdr

29/11/16
We shall see. It just means Tony doesn't think they're lost yet. It shouldn't take over a month and they haven't even left China yet. I ordered before the CNY shutdown.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Got a package today that had my Tudor BBB Nato strap in it, but that was the only thing in the package. Let's hope the rest show up soon.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Got a package today that had my Tudor BBB Nato strap in it, but that was the only thing in the package. Let's hope the rest show up soon.

That's a good start. Is this the same package that stuck in china for a month or a different one? Or Tony sent multiple packages for your one order?

AKC

Looking Around
12/2/17
Did you receive the watches yet?? Interested to hear how this turns out. Hopefully a happy ending with the watches being well worth the wait.

tknospdr

29/11/16
I've been waiting 42 days now. I'm pretty sure that's way above average. I'm a patient guy, but this is getting ridiculous.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I've been waiting 42 days now. I'm pretty sure that's way above average. I'm a patient guy, but this is getting ridiculous.

It is ridiculous. Start discussing about replacements with Tony. What's the procedures or how many more days to wait etc.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Finally an update worth posting, and RWI BLOWS UP.

As of this morning my package is in Flushing, NY. Hope it doesn't hang out there too long.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Finally an update worth posting, and RWI BLOWS UP.

As of this morning my package is in Flushing, NY. Hope it doesn't hang out there too long.

Nice, finally its in the us. It took a very long time to get here. I would avoid placing an order between 12/20 and 2/15.

fraser3710

Known Member
21/3/17
Hi. Any update on your order? A fellow noob here. It must be so frustrating but some great info on here to help people like me understand what could be involved in a purchase.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

tknospdr

29/11/16
Yes, I got the order after about 50 days of waiting. Everything was good.