• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

tknospdr

29/11/16
So I went whole hog with Tony.
This is my first purchase and I ordered 4 watches.
Tony's communication so far has been very good.
I'll post more info as available.
So far I've just signed off on QC pics as of this morning. (30Dec16)

Next up...
Getting tracking info

Here's what I ordered
4watches.jpg

The Tudor is a V2 and the Hulk is a V7
Can't wait to see them in the metal.

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
You really didn't mess around testing the water, just dove in. Nice little collection. Just wait till you get em. My mind was blown when I got my first super-rep. Made me question all the money I spent on gens over the years. I just had a watch in customs for over a week. So be patient. Welcome to the Darkside.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tknospdr

29/11/16
Well, what I paid for these 4 was less than 25% of what I paid for my gen Omega PO Chronograph, so I figured what the heck. Grow my collection quickly.
If I don't like them I'm sure I can get most if not all of what I paid out of them. I'll just keep them pristine until I'm fully decided.
Can't wait.

Michelilny

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/1/17
So I went whole hog with Tony.
This is my first purchase and I ordered 4 watches.
Tony's communication so far has been very good.
I'll post more info as available.
So far I've just signed off on QC pics as of this morning. (30Dec16)

Next up...
Getting tracking info

Here's what I ordered
4watches.jpg

The Tudor is a V2 and the Hulk is a V7
Can't wait to see them in the metal.
Are the watches you got A+ quality ? I am newbie to this, could you please tell me how do you determinate quality of the watch, or they are all same ?

tknospdr

29/11/16
I'm also new. i hope they're good quality, but at the prices I paid, as long as they don't have flaws that can be seen from more than about 3 feet away I'll be fine. I've paid more for used micro-brands before so...

Still waiting on tracking info. Think I'll contact Tony this morning.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
You really went crazy huh? :) Good for you.

Remember though, you will need to be patient. You may get the tracking info today, but your package may sit in the warehouse in Guangzhou for a few days waiting to be picked up by a local courier who will then drive around for a week to pickup other packages from different location before delivering them to EMS, HK Post or DHL Hub in Hong Kong which is 80 miles away from the warehouse. Then there's a possibility that your watches could be seized by customs or dead on arrival. Our TDs are not Amazon.com; so if there is something wrong with your order, you will have to deal with the TD patiently.

Good luck and post pictures after you get your package.

tknospdr

29/11/16
I'm patient. I know the tracking can look dead for a long time. I just want to get the number into my hot little hands.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Got a tracking # on 2Jan17.
E-mailed Tony back to ask which carrier.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Finally deduced that it's going EMS.
Would have known earlier, but the EMS website was unreachable until just now.

NickyStanaj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/17
New York
If you dont mind me asking, im looking to get my first rep as well. Who is tony? And how do I contact him lol

tknospdr

29/11/16
He's the first on the list of TDs here in the forum. It's alphabetical.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Tracking was confirmed to EMS on Jan 1. No updates in 9 days. Not getting impatient, but is dead air for 8 days from transmission normal for EMS?
Usually I'll see at least 1 or 2 scans in that time.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Tracking was confirmed to EMS on Jan 1. No updates in 9 days. Not getting impatient, but is dead air for 8 days from transmission normal for EMS?
Usually I'll see at least 1 or 2 scans in that time.

With EMS, I believe you will not see when they ship. You will see a tracking update a few weeks later already in your country awaiting for customs check. EMS sucks. Continue be patient my friend.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tknospdr

29/11/16
Cool, yes you can.
And it says the same thing...
Acceptance, that is all. :)

tknospdr

29/11/16
Day 16...
Still no shipping updates.
Just in case anyone is following along.
My order posted on Jan 1. It shouldn't be affected by the CNY shut down should it?

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
EMS sucks, but continue to be patient. Look at my shipping tracker of my recent order. It took a month long to arrive. So yours could be the same.

Day 16...
Still no shipping updates.
Just in case anyone is following along.
My order posted on Jan 1. It shouldn't be affected by the CNY shut down should it?

tknospdr

29/11/16
Mine just says acceptance. Your second entry on the same date, is not there for me.