• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

Michael1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/17
I'm sorry for your bad experience with Tony.. mine was quite the opposite - we went back and forth over many emails over a few days time, and when I was finally ready to purchase, communication was thorough and I felt comfortable through the process. When I received QC pics, I took issue to one of the hour markers being crooked and within a few days time, Tony had new QC pics to show me for a replacement. I received around a week later, and couldn't be happier. I am about to place my second order with him.

tknospdr

29/11/16
I know it wasn't Tony's fault. I have no issue with him. Just a terrible experience with EMS.
I'll never order anywhere around Christmas or CNY ever again.

Michael1988

18/2/17
I know it wasn't Tony's fault. I have no issue with him. Just a terrible experience with EMS.
I'll never order anywhere around Christmas or CNY ever again.

Ahhh.. probably should have read the whole post first [emoji23] just so happened I was about to place an order and saw this

Sent from the RWI mobile app

potef9

Horology Curious
22/3/17
Can someone give me an email to Tony? Is he Asian7750?
I've tried to search that informations but can't find it.

Soldier2304

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/17
Tony is an awesome TD! Now I am just waiting on my package thru EMS. Its been 15 days and no updates :(

potef9

Horology Curious
22/3/17
I've bought day date watch. It is just amazing, very good communication with tony. I'm very satisfied :)

I've opened my watch and took some photos.
http://imgur.com/a/KrVe4

If someone need help with buying, let me know I can help you :)

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I'm hoping for a quicker receiving time on my watch I ordered on 8 April sent around 16 April. The tracking number still shows it in China. :bang:. I ordered a different watch from another TD, It came from DHL in 8 days! I think they should dump EMS and ship DHL.... Or something.....
Still not left China yet. Gonna be 30 days soon.. And there's no holiday involved.

everyoneisnatty

21/5/17
I'm hoping for a quicker receiving time on my watch I ordered on 8 April sent around 16 April. The tracking number still shows it in China. :bang:. I ordered a different watch from another TD, It came from DHL in 8 days! I think they should dump EMS and ship DHL.... Or something.....
Still not left China yet. Gonna be 30 days soon.. And there's no holiday involved.

Any update? Did you ever receive your watch?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Yes, this is on a couple of other threads too. :adoration:Panda.jpg

Attachments

• Panda.jpg
    Panda.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0