• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
I have placed an order for the ultra rmul2 aka the newest vaucher clone movement with cnc ceramic case. Will post pics once I have it.

I'm genuinely interested and I know it has a high cost but how do you go about doing this, get the transaction done etc?

Reactions: Timrm and Zac

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
I don’t understand why there is so much mystery about those RM‘s.

Seems only a selected few know where to buy them.

If you’re one of them please dm me I need one :D
what i dont know is why nobody wants to talk about it. if ya spent the hefty pricetag surely youd wanna share some pics/videos (unless it kinda sucks then i'd understand)

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
If anyone needs help dm me anytime.

Reactions: Timrm

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
what i dont know is why nobody wants to talk about it. if ya spent the hefty pricetag surely youd wanna share some pics/videos (unless it kinda sucks then i'd understand)
That is because as of now there are no TDs offering any custom rms at realistic prices. No one wants to be responsible for another member being potentially scammed. Again I can help guide anyone that is interested with sources that I have used successfully in the past.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
That is because as of now there are no TDs offering any custom rms at realistic prices. No one wants to be responsible for another member being potentially scammed. Again I can help guide anyone that is interested with sources that I have used successfully in the past.
This right here is one of my favourite things about this board. We're all hype as shit on these new clones but still cautious because this is a lot of money to lose, and we look out for our people. If everyone was dropping links and sellers left and right it'd be so easy to get scammed.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
you definitely got a point there

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
I'm on the fence of getting one to, if anyone want details I'm open to help.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
to the guys that have access to the vaucher clone, how does the case finishing look? if its all movement stuff and the case shape/finish is buns, that'd be quite the letdown

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
to the guys that have access to the vaucher clone, how does the case finishing look? if its all movement stuff and the case shape/finish is buns, that'd be quite the letdown
There are many options to choose from, I've been told most people in those builds goes with CNC cases which are almost 1:1 to gen NTPT being the closer ones, but this option is not cheap.

You can always go with a BBR case but build would be a bit unbalanced in my opinion as shape is not perfect.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
There are many options to choose from, I've been told most people in those builds goes with CNC cases which are almost 1:1 to gen NTPT being the closer ones, but this option is not cheap.

You can always go with a BBR case but build would be a bit unbalanced in my opinion as shape is not perfect.
ahhhhh ok! so its literally JUST a movement and you can drop it in whatever case. kinda love that actually

NickNickNickk

4/6/21

Anyone have a picture or information regarding the CNC case?

Reactions: Timrm