• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep deal with TD in the books!

WolverineMaize2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/17
United States
Well it's been a while since I've ordered and although I've had solid communication throughout, this has been a painfully slow process...I know she does the testing and is not afraid to send it back in case of some minor issues and whatnot, but I had not mentally planned for this long of a wait...And she has not shipped yet and is waiting until Monday to do so...

That being said, I was warned well ahead of time of this process and that it may take awhile to get here and I am not blaming her or anyone else at all...but man, I have a lot to learn in the patience department! I guess it would have helped if Strodda was done with my Navi World, but his process has been really slow too...I really just hope nothing goes wrong and I get my watches soon!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Well it's been a while since I've ordered and although I've had solid communication throughout, this has been a painfully slow process...I know she does the testing and is not afraid to send it back in case of some minor issues and whatnot, but I had not mentally planned for this long of a wait...And she has not shipped yet and is waiting until Monday to do so...

That being said, I was warned well ahead of time of this process and that it may take awhile to get here and I am not blaming her or anyone else at all...but man, I have a lot to learn in the patience department! I guess it would have helped if Strodda was done with my Navi World, but his process has been really slow too...I really just hope nothing goes wrong and I get my watches soon!

Just keep in mind your watch will be worth the wait. I have used 4 other TD's in the past. Lucy provides me with the best watch possible. My addiction to Reps is really bad so i solved my waiting problem by always having 1 watch in the pipeline. :cool:

Reactions: WolverineMaize2

WolverineMaize2

21/9/17
United States
Just keep in mind your watch will be worth the wait. I have used 4 other TD's in the past. Lucy provides me with the best watch possible. My addiction to Reps is really bad so i solved my waiting problem by always having 1 watch in the pipeline. :cool:

Point well taken! I hope you are correct sir!

Cullingworth

24/10/17
In my experience Lucy gets a good watch but is not fast, Sead does both.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI