• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First QC Pics of the new Kermit?

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Hi, today the qcs of my vsf kermit arrived. I think the hands are to thick. Or is anything ok?

the left one is the vsf from a other User and the Right is the vsf from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

flushed5

Looking Around
27/12/20
US
This looks worth pretty sick all in all. But to nitpick (and interested to hear others' feedback on my eval)
  1. Rehaut aligned.
  2. Minute hand is also a little long but seems standard for this one. Edges are nice and crisp though.
  3. Maybe the pearl is a touch to the right. Could be perspective
  4. SEL could be a bit more recessed and less flush(ed) :D

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
@ProGamer73061 It looks a lot like the hands on your example got picked from the "too thick" box. Also yours are all shiny and the other guy's are grey - that's really worrying too.

It's also possible that this is all just a trick of the light though - as are any other miniscule flaws that you and flushed5 are straining to find. My inclination would be that the watch is absolutely fine and doesn't have any weird one-off flaws, particularly not any that will ever be noticeable without the aid of an electron scanning microscope.

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
@ProGamer73061 It looks a lot like the hands on your example got picked from the "too thick" box. Also yours are all shiny and the other guy's are grey - that's really worrying too.

It's also possible that this is all just a trick of the light though - as are any other miniscule flaws that you and flushed5 are straining to find. My inclination would be that the watch is absolutely fine and doesn't have any weird one-off flaws, particularly not any that will ever be noticeable without the aid of an electron scanning microscope.

I have confirmed the qcs on this watch.
I got another picture now and there the hands look normal. I also noticed that with the pearl, but is not so bad. The pictures were taken with an iPhone 12. The fisheye effect is minimally more pronounced than with conventional macro lenses.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I have confirmed the qcs on this watch.
I got another picture now and there the hands look normal. I also noticed that with the pearl, but is not so bad. The pictures were taken with an iPhone 12. The fisheye effect is minimally more pronounced than with conventional macro lenses.

Jolly good. Enjoy your watch.

P.S. My subtle sarcasm is wasted around here.

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
The perfection of VSF

d01dfa511077f5c1db50eadbfd2fb2f1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: torch77 and KJ2020