• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST PURCHASE

pqmf

Horology Curious
22/8/17
So I made my very first rep purchase.

After a few weeks looking for the most trusted dealer I thought Tony could be my man.
So I´ve ordered a stunning Panerai "Tuttonero" PAM438.
Despite all the good feedback I guess is normal be sceptic and distrustful about everything. So I was.

1. I sent the money. (13th September)
2. The rep model is out of stock.
3. New batch is comming withing a week or more.
4. I got so edgy.
5. Finally the pics of the order showed up. (27th September)
6. Now I´m wating to receive my lovely rep.

I´ve attached the QC pictures.

And he told me : "is from VS. Same quality as the VS PAM441 V2 . Movement function is the same as genuine , and movement size also same as genuine."

That sounds amazing but I just found a small detail which is bodering me due I´m a very meticulous.

In the picture you can see the "spring bar" on the case is silver colour, not black. I know is just a silly thing but I´d know if any of you know if I can get a black replacement.

I´ll appreciate any comment.

Thanks guys!

D

d4m.test

I will grantee you that you'll see that's no big deal and would not care when the watch gets to you. I was the same way my first order. Just wait to get it and let us know what happens when u get it

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I will grantee you that you'll see that's no big deal and would not care when the watch gets to you. I was the same way my first order. Just wait to get it and let us know what happens when u get it

Sent from the RWI App
Thanks for your comment.

Tony told me the spring bar is silver due the original has two different sizes and one has black colour and the other has the silver one. Honestly I have no idea...
Anyway I found Panerai replacement parts on italian Ebay. Not expensive stuff.
Will see...

D

d4m.test

So finally I received my lovely PAM438 yesterday through DHL.
Very fast shipment I have to say.

About the rep:
- Stunning ceramic body. Looks and feels amazing.
- The buckle buttons are a bit stucked and they should work smoother. Also the buckle is scratched.
- The GMT crown mode moves "Day numer" and the "home hour hand" instead the "GMT hand". ( I have no idea if that´s the same in the gen.

So now I´m waiting a professional to open it and take a deeper look on it. But I have to say that I´m so happy with it.

About Tony´s customer service, he was sooo patient with me and has very fast responsiveness.

I´m looking for my next purchase with him.

Thanks Tony!!!!View attachment 82606 View attachment 82607
View attachment 82605 :

D

d4m.test

where can i find tonys website (if he have one)