• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Tony !

desmo66

Looking Around
19/1/23
France
I just pass command with Tony the 22/2/2023 and now I wait the photos for a Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph blue stainless steel...

Reactions: mcboom

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I just pass command with Tony the 22/2/2023 and now I wait the photos for a Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph blue stainless steel...
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: Feefo

desmo66

Looking Around
19/1/23
France
Purchase watch 24/2/23 and receive today...
Marvellous watch with all functions efficiently .
I post some pictures later !