• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase - went wrong

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Wonder if this broken watch is the one he wanted to sale.

Hmmmmmmmm

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I read the helpdesk ticket.
Dislussional and now pretending he is "new" with this new username.

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app

D

d4m.test

@xj4sonx I know you No Saled this guy earlier but I m not going to tolerate his existence here.

I am getting sick and tired of the attitude towards well established members.

I want to take the time to fully apologize for my negative and defaming comments on TD InTime. First before I get into that I would like to thank the staff for giving me a second shot at participating in this community and hobby...I have learned a lot. So let me say this, a very positive resolution and good closure to my first rep transaction. Ryan did get back to me, and I was wrong to comment the way I did, I am sorry, it just seemed the lingo of the conversation was striking familiar to times I have been duped via returns overseas. Assumptions are the mother of all screw-ups, again sorry, all my fault, I apologized to Ryan, and we fixed the bezel issue on the sub, if anything I told him and the staff member here I would set the record straight and so if that is all I can do then let that be this then. He honored a partial credit back in fixing the bezel and I can offer insight for anyone else who runs into this who owns a 16610 sub...my going on the offensive in my comment was not professional nor smart. Though my actions were less than stellar, I feel I did not use very abusive language nor profanity and I ask for forgiveness on this, if more veteran members than not wish for me to depart, I will respectfully use this site for information and light posting, and not any transaction participation. Or just leave but I would like to be apart of this interest. In conclusion and I post this on my review that I did, I absolutely recommend InTime and give praise to Ryan's professionalism and understanding. Again sorry man for how I acted, lastly I am planning on buying another rep from him which I look forward to. This will be the 5513 vintage sub. Thank you staff and apologies to veteran members and those I offended.

D

d4m.test

I want to take the time to fully apologize for my negative and defaming comments on TD InTime. First before I get into that I would like to thank the staff for giving me a second shot at participating in this community and hobby...I have learned a lot. So let me say this, a very positive resolution and good closure to my first rep transaction. Ryan did get back to me, and I was wrong to comment the way I did, I am sorry, it just seemed the lingo of the conversation was striking familiar to times I have been duped via returns overseas. Assumptions are the mother of all screw-ups, again sorry, all my fault, I apologized to Ryan, and we fixed the bezel issue on the sub, if anything I told him and the staff member here I would set the record straight and so if that is all I can do then let that be this then. He honored a partial credit back in fixing the bezel and I can offer insight for anyone else who runs into this who owns a 16610 sub...my going on the offensive in my comment was not professional nor smart. Though my actions were less than stellar, I feel I did not use very abusive language nor profanity and I ask for forgiveness on this, if more veteran members than not wish for me to depart, I will respectfully use this site for information and light posting, and not any transaction participation. Or just leave but I would like to be apart of this interest. In conclusion and I post this on my review that I did, I absolutely recommend InTime and give praise to Ryan's professionalism and understanding. Again sorry man for how I acted, lastly I am planning on buying another rep from him which I look forward to. This will be the 5513 vintage sub. Thank you staff and apologies to veteran members and those I offended.
Welcome back "Jekyll" @haroldeugene72 !
I am glad you worked things out with the Staffs.
Hopefully "Hyde" won't takeover again.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You post is too long so I didn’t read it. It probably contains a lot of groveling. However, I believe in second chances. Welcome back.

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
Maybe I am in the minority, but I don't really care if it is a customs seizure or a lost parcel, if I use the shipping method the TD suggested and the package doesn't get to me, I feel as though they should reship the parcel.

D

d4m.test

You post is too long so I didn’t read it. It probably contains a lot of groveling. However, I believe in second chances. Welcome back.

It is...Basically a long sorry note that pointed out the rep transaction with InTime ended all in good. Thanks for the welcome back greeting.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Maybe I am in the minority, but I don't really care if it is a customs seizure or a lost parcel, if I use the shipping method the TD suggested and the package doesn't get to me, I feel as though they should reship the parcel.

I agree and I believe those are exactly the terms, it just takes a while to prove that the parcel is actually lost.