• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase - went wrong

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
On InTime’s website it states: “What happens if my packages gets lost or seized by customs? In case of loss or customs seizure, we will offer you full refund or free replacement (whichever you prefer).”

So if your package was lost, you should receive either a full refund or replacement as per the TD’s stated policy.

You wrote that “Ryan claims it has been delivered.” Does he tell you that he has proof that you signed for the package? Because if he has your signature as proof of delivery, then it would seem you were indeed very unlucky and he is being more than fair by offering you a 50% refund.

On the other hand if he doesn’t have proof of delivery from the carrier with a signature, that would be another matter and should fall under InTime’s lost package policy as shown above.

It would appear signing for a package sent by InTime is the usual procedure as their website states: “You should never sign the package if you receive an empty box from the post office or DHL.”

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Maybe I'm in a minority of member-thinking here, but if you selected THEIR SUGGESTED SHIPPING METHOD then I would think a TD would be on the hook for the courier losing the package.

Hopefully the helpdesk ticket works in your favor, but this is precisely the kind of behavior I would avoid in a dealer. I know its an illicit industry and buyer assumes a larger amount of risk consequently, but if other TDs are offering better customer service at the same price point...capitalism will have its day.

I'm not trying to bash Ryan; his priorities are where they are, and he obviously is running a successful operation with generally good service and reviews. Personally, as a noob I'd rather work with a TD who's business is built on and relies on reputable customer service over a shiny website.

Anyways, back to spreadsheets...

D

d4m.test

On InTime’s website it states: “What happens if my packages gets lost or seized by customs? In case of loss or customs seizure, we will offer you full refund or free replacement (whichever you prefer).”

So if your package was lost, you should receive either a full refund or replacement as per the TD’s stated policy.

You wrote that “Ryan claims it has been delivered.” Does he tell you that he has proof that you signed for the package? Because if he has your signature as proof of delivery, then it would seem you were indeed very unlucky and he is being more than fair by offering you a 50% refund.

On the other hand if he doesn’t have proof of delivery from the carrier with a signature, that would be another matter and should fall under InTime’s lost package policy as shown above.

It would appear signing for a package sent by InTime is the usual procedure as their website states: “You should never sign the package if you receive an empty box from the post office or DHL.”

I agree, thank you! He does not have proof of any signature and nothing of the sort appears under the tracking number. The package was handed over from DHL to the Danish courier (so on DHL it says arrived or delivered to the destination country - something like thaT) which is what I think he means when he says it appears to have been delivered. The package is now lost (and has been for a month) with the Danish carrier.

I read what was written on their website as well which was part of the reason I ordered from them, as that gave me a sense of security.

D

d4m.test

Maybe I'm in a minority of member-thinking here, but if you selected THEIR SUGGESTED SHIPPING METHOD then I would think a TD would be on the hook for the courier losing the package.

Hopefully the helpdesk ticket works in your favor, but this is precisely the kind of behavior I would avoid in a dealer. I know its an illicit industry and buyer assumes a larger amount of risk consequently, but if other TDs are offering better customer service at the same price point...capitalism will have its day.

I'm not trying to bash Ryan; his priorities are where they are, and he obviously is running a successful operation with generally good service and reviews. Personally, as a noob I'd rather work with a TD who's business is built on and relies on reputable customer service over a shiny website.

Anyways, back to spreadsheets...

I paid extra for something called EU shipping - I am ucertain as to what that entails exactly though... And I agree with you, I know it's sort of an illicit industry but their website reads that the customer will be issued a refund/new watch in case it's lost or seized - which I apparently don't qualify for, somehow. Disappointing nonetheless and if intime fails to honor their pledge then I might just have to live with the 50% reimbursement - and never deal with them ever again.

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
I'd give it another go with contacting Ryan via email as perhaps there has been a misunderstanding. Assuming you have not signed for delivery, he'll know the ball is in his court to followup with DHL to find out what happened to the package. He has to initiate the lost parcel investigation with DHL, you can't because he is considered the customer. If you don't have any success going that route,create a help desk ticket. I'm sure the RWI moderator's will help you with your problem. Let us know what happens.

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Actually a few of watches I bought on the forum arrived and USPS says they can’t locate the package.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I paid extra for something called EU shipping - I am ucertain as to what that entails exactly though... And I agree with you, I know it's sort of an illicit industry but their website reads that the customer will be issued a refund/new watch in case it's lost or seized - which I apparently don't qualify for, somehow. Disappointing nonetheless and if intime fails to honor their pledge then I might just have to live with the 50% reimbursement - and never deal with them ever again.
If EU shipping is the same as triangle shipping, the package is shipped from Ryan to a forwarding agent in the EU who then ships it to you. This type of shipping is used to mitigate customs issues with high risk (of seizure) destinations. If so, remind him of this. The package may have made it to the forwarding agent and has yet to ship to you or is lost.

Regardless, hope it works out.

D

d4m.test

I am being a bit nosy but what's the latest on this?

My bet is he won’t answer. As soon as a issue arises that presents the possibility of even the most minor financial loss to him...the guy takes the cowards way out and no responds...sorry but others have mentioned this and I found it to be true...

D

d4m.test

My bet is he won’t answer. As soon as a issue arises that presents the possibility of even the most minor financial loss to him...the guy takes the cowards way out and no responds...sorry but others have mentioned this and I found it to be true...
What the hell are you talking about ?!?!
Ryan is a TD for a reason, that he can be trusted. Did you personally order from him and got jacked ?!?!
He always worked things out with RWI members. Don't spread lie .... PLEASE!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I take back what I said in the other post, you are doomed.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

What the hell are you talking about ?!?!
Ryan is a TD for a reason, that he can be trusted. Did you personally order from him and got jacked ?!?!
He always worked things out with RWI members. Don't spread lie .... PLEASE!

Sorry but it is not a lie, sold me a faulty watch, offered no reasonable solution, and then went dark, someone else mentioned this too and whatever I can be banned at this point. More people will come out with similar experiences. This may work for a while but ultimately the truth will set things right.

D

d4m.test

Sorry but it is not a lie, sold me a faulty watch, offered no reasonable solution, and then went dark, someone else mentioned this too and whatever I can be banned at this point. More people will come out with similar experiences. This may work for a while but ultimately the truth will set things right.
If that actually happened to you, you should open a HELP DESK TICKET .... the RED button on top of the forum.
One of the Staffs or Mods will be assisting you in resolving any issue with a TD.
Best of luck.

D

d4m.test

I take back what I said in the other post, you are doomed.

Sent from the RWI App

Definite take it back, makes no difference to me, your cunty comments are irrevelant. Any way you cut it, Trusted Dealers is really a guised term for professional copyright thieves, though I think it’s bullshit the amount of money luxury watch dealers charge for the product thus I entertain the rep business.
If that actually happened to you, you should open a HELP DESK TICKET .... the RED button on top of the forum.
One of the Staffs or Mods will be assisting you in resolving any issue with a TD.
Best of luck.

It truly is, what do I have to gain my lying? Going out of the way to defame someone to be cruel? If the rep was indeed quality as presented to me via QC, I would be thrilled and would be rocking that watch everyday, I told him in the email hey the time and date work great but help me fix the bezel, it fell off the fourth day and it was worn ever so lightly...Maybe I didn’t wait long enough for him to respond, maybe he will, and I’ll gladly take back my bashful/butthurt comment over it and end of giving praise for his work and good customer service...so far it does not look this way, verily I say this

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Definite take it back, makes no difference to me, your cunty comments are irrevelant. Any way you cut it, Trusted Dealers is really a guised term for professional copyright thieves, though I think it’s bullshit the amount of money luxury watch dealers charge for the product thus I entertain the rep business.

It truly is, what do I have to gain my lying? Going out of the way to defame someone to be cruel? If the rep was indeed quality as presented to me via QC, I would be thrilled and would be rocking that watch everyday, I told him in the email hey the time and date work great but help me fix the bezel, it fell off the fourth day and it was worn ever so lightly...Maybe I didn’t wait long enough for him to respond, maybe he will, and I’ll gladly take back my bashful/butthurt comment over it and end of giving praise for his work and good customer service...so far it does not look this way, verily I say this
What is your problem with RWI, the staff , the members , and the TD's? If you don't like it here why don't you just log off and spend your time elsewhere ?

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

It seems like you have multiple personality disorder.
I do not know which of you I am talking to. I just leave it at that.
Again, best of luck.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

@xj4sonx I know you No Saled this guy earlier but I m not going to tolerate his existence here.

I am getting sick and tired of the attitude towards well established members.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
@xj4sonx I know you No Saled this guy earlier but I m not going to tolerate his existence here.

I am getting sick and tired of the attitude towards well established members.
Hit the ban button on his ass

Then we wait for his new account

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app