• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST ORDER w/ CHAZINGTIME - VSF SUBMARINER 126610 LN

NapoCaesar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/23
USA
Excited to place my first order with ChazingTime for the legendary VSF rep Submariner 126610 LN.

Communication has been fluent and responsive - time line is as follows (will provide updates as the process progresses).

- 8/7/23: Inquired about different factories and VSF vs. Clean Factory subs.
- 8/8/23: Placed order on website and they followed up via email shortly after with payment information.
- 8/8/23: Made payment via Wise. Transaction went smooth (new to Wise payment processing, I like it).

Next steps: Receive payment confirmation back from CT -- they already informed me it will take some time for QC pics, so going to wait patiently. Will post all updates.

Potential next purchase if all goes smooth: GMT II Batman or Pepsi on Jubilee. ChazingTime has recommended Clean Factory rep -- let me know if you have any other suggestions!

CIAO! and remember, SHARING IS CARING.

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
UPDATE: ChazingTime confirmed payment very quickly. Waiting for QC pics.

And remember folks...SHARING IS CARING!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because as a brand new member, you will be —under any circumstances— NOT yet eligible to sell.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
8/15/2023 UPDATE: Received QC pics from Alice - only took 7 days from purchase (quicker than I expected). I've included them below and am pleased with the outcome. It looks magnificent. I have given her the GL.

Reactions: Pops3434

Frustum

1/8/23
Singapore
8/15/2023 UPDATE: Received QC pics from Alice - only took 7 days from purchase (quicker than I expected). I've included them below and am pleased with the outcome. It looks magnificent. I have given her the GL.

Looks good! For GMT go for the Clean version. I recently bought the batgirl from ChazingTime and loving every moment of it.

Reactions: NapoCaesar

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
Looks good! For GMT go for the Clean version. I recently bought the batgirl from ChazingTime and loving every moment of it.
Thanks, man! I saw your QC pics of the GMT II Bat Girl and it was superb. That may be my next purchase since I'll have this more casual black sub on oyster band.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
what's your wrist size?
I have a San Martin homage which is approx the same and it's a bit bulky for me. so i am hesitant

that said, the bracelet on the SM is much thicker so that might play

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
what's your wrist size?
I have a San Martin homage which is approx the same and it's a bit bulky for me. so i am hesitant

that said, the bracelet on the SM is much thicker so that might play
My wrist size is about 17.15cm (6.75in). The Sub should fit just fine on a wrist that is 6.5in -- any smaller and it may look a tad large, depending on how flat your wrist is.

Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Thanks. I have a 5513 inbound.
The vintage models are sleeker.

That said, I read that the 126610 is sleeker than than the 116610

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
Thanks. I have a 5513 inbound.
The vintage models are sleeker.

That said, I read that the 126610 is sleeker than than the 116610
Indeed, the 126610 has a much more elegantly tapered case profile than the 116610. All in all, I don't think it wears that big. If you have a 16cm wrist, I wouldn't be afraid.

Reactions: Karbon74

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
20230610-133142-2-01.jpg

6.2 inch

I don't know why some people think 40mm it's too large for a 6.2 inch wrist. I wear up to 43.5mm without issues, 44 or more looks a bit oversized, but far from terrible.

I think my wrists are relatively oval & flat though, so I may have more "bearing surface" than someone with a round 6.2" wrist, but even then I don't think that 40mm is massively oversized.

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
8/17/2023 UPDATE: ChazingTime has provided DHL shipment tracking. Can't wait to rock the new piece!

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
8/23/2023 UPDATE: DHL tracking tacking some time -- just updated to "EN ROUTE TO DHL TRACKING OR AWAITING PROCESSING".

NapoCaesar

9/8/23
USA
9/6/2023 UPDATE: Ladies and gentlemen, I have good news to report. My VSF Submariner arrived today via mail and I am blown away. The watch was properly packaged and wrapped, and included a warranty card, hang tag, and precision screwdriver. I removed a couple of links and set that bad boy and am getting many compliments.

I thank you all again for the wonderful experience. I'm laying it on thick because I am one happy camper. Looking forward to filling up my watch case with additional pieces.

Napo OUT!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
GRAMO
Gracias por el aporte!!👍

como me pongo en contacto con el vendedor, me interesa.
Gmt Pepsi i love it
English only outside of the Italian Section, please.

Reactions: reyes73