• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order on PureTime! VSF Sub 41mm 126610LN

lildjaga

Still New
8/2/24
Just received a confirmation that the order has been shipped to the address given by @puretime ! Luckily it did not get stopped at the border, so my end is officially complete. I hope the watch will be repaired well by puretime, and I receive this in a new condition as promised! I’ll keep everyone updated

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Don't worry, we will take care of this and will keep you informed

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The repairs usually takes weeks, specially when there is raids. Please be patient. thank you

lildjaga

Still New
8/2/24
It has been over a month now for a simple repair.. I get that at it cannot be done within a week, but a month is kind of outrageous, please let me know what’s going on with the repair

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
@puretime I do not want to waste your time, but is there any update?
There are serious raids recently as explained, repairs are all in slow progress . Many factories also don't take repairs for now. We will be keeping pushing them for you, thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: lildjaga

lildjaga

Still New
8/2/24
I have sent an update request to @puretime their new email domain. I do know there are raids going on, but it has been three months as of ordering this watch and I am still waiting to receive a working watch.

Please send me an update otherwise I will be escalating this on RWI, which I really don’t want.

A replacement watch VSF 126610LN works fine as well.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry about this but it's really can't be controled when everything is hard now in rep market. I have pushed them and positively it should be fixed well very soon.