• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order on PureTime! VSF Sub 41mm 126610LN

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
Hey all! I’m new in the Replica Watch industry and I’ve done some research and came across the VSF 126610LN, by far my favorite. I’ve set up an order and I will share my “journey” with you!

30-03-2024: ORDER PLACED on website via crypto
31-03-2024: Received payment info within 24 hours

I’ll let you know with any updates

Reactions: Flaco007

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
I don’t know how to edit the thread (someone please tell me)
ORDER ID: #100282237

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will confirm your payment and process your order as soon as possible.

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
08-04-2024: Received & Approved QC

Was an easy GL, approved the QC same day. Lets hope shipment goes well!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Now the shipping part. Good luck and do update us once it arrives :)

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
09-04-2024: Order sent out by PureTime
11-04-2024: Received local tracking number
16-04-2024: Received a notification that my order will TODAY.

This is shockingly fast and I will keep you updated once it arrives!

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
I have received it! I’m a bit worried though: it is too big for my wrists but I think it is because there are too many links (I think they are called that) on the bracelet. @puretime any advice on how to make the watch fit? Thank you in advance!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have received it! I’m a bit worried though: it is too big for my wrists but I think it is because there are too many links (I think they are called that) on the bracelet. @puretime any advice on how to make the watch fit? Thank you in advance!
You can need to take out the bracelet links by removing the screws. Please ask a jeweler to size it for you if you don't have any tools

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
A screwdriver set can easily be found on a site like Amazon or a watchmaker’s tool site

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
I found a mini screwdriver set at my local tool shop. Glad to say it fits and looks really clean! Thank you Puretime

Flaco007

Horology Curious
23/3/20
Nice to read, I am very curious when you will receive the watch. I would like to buy a VSF myself. Are you going to make an unboxing?

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
Nice to read, I am very curious when you will receive the watch. I would like to buy a VSF myself. Are you going to make an unboxing?

I was planning to make an unboxing. I can send you some pictures, but there are a lot of VSF YouTube videos out there and it really looks 1:1

I am sad to announce that the time mechanism works bad on this watch @puretime. Every 60 seconds it is approximately one second slower. I’ve reset the watch 9PM yesterday and it’s already 25 minutes behind (15.20 and it’s 15.24 right now).

Any advice on whether I can fix this and what can be done on your end? Would be sad to get a watch that doesn’t display the time correctly

Reactions: Flaco007

keesiang1995

Horology Curious
29/3/24
I was planning to make an unboxing. I can send you some pictures, but there are a lot of VSF YouTube videos out there and it really looks 1:1

I am sad to announce that the time mechanism works bad on this watch @puretime. Every 60 seconds it is approximately one second slower. I’ve reset the watch 9PM yesterday and it’s already 25 minutes behind (15.20 and it’s 15.24 right now).

Any advice on whether I can fix this and what can be done on your end? Would be sad to get a watch that doesn’t display the time correctly
Is this really common among VSF watches? Hope some senior can clarify us about this. 😅

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Every 60 seconds it is approximately one second slower. I’ve reset the watch 9PM yesterday and it’s already 25 minutes behind (15.20 and it’s 15.24 right now).

Did you wind enough turns of the crown? Please email us at [email protected] to disscuss further if needed, thanks

th1zz

Looking Around
28/4/24

Any update on this?

lildjaga

Horology Curious
8/2/24
Any update on this?
They have offered to “repair” the watch by sending it back to them (to China). If anything goes wrong during shipment it’s my loss, and if anything goes wrong during their shipment (back to me) they will cover. I also have to pay the shipping costs.

This is fine for me, but I don’t really plan on sending it to them, still a bummer I couldn’t receive a watch that actually can tell the time