• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order and very disappointed

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
As for this Speedmaster, the OMF Racing is actually the most accurate Speedmaster rep. The professional has the glaring issue with the subdials.
Well well. So by chance, OP, you got yourself the best speedmaster the rep industry has to offer. Maybe this can alleviate your grudge? Look at the bright side, worst case, your m2m sale chances are enhanced. Or maybe, you start wearing it and it grows on you? Strange things sometimes happen when you bother giving chance a chance... ;)

Spain1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/22
UPDATE***
Received finally the ordered Speedmaster Professional 42mm.
I know the issues with it's subdials, but I had to say that I liked a lot more than expected. And I know the reliability of the seagull movement.
About the Speedmaster Racing sended by mistake and witch I choose to keep and payed for too, not working fine, and will be sended back to service, as agreed with QC of Chazingtime.
I think all will goes fine.
I needed to UPDATE this thread.

Spain1234

22/7/22
UPDATE**** 14/NOV72022
As i said before, the Speedmaster racing was not working, so i sended back to @Chazingtime
Hi @Spain1234 and all, just found your post here and had to clarify a bit . First of all, we're really sorry that our QC team mixed up your order . The watch we shipped to you is also a Speedmaster , not Seamaster. If you see carefully, it's the black dial Speedmaster racing by HRF, so very similar to the standard Speedmaster .
Second , it's our standard policy that if there's no responses from customers to QC email after several days, we'll proceed to ship out. We emailed the QC pics two times to you. But yes , I can understand how people won't check the junk inbox regularly , so we'll strife to notify every customer that don't reply to QC email after a few days.

Anyway, I've told you in email few hours ago that we've reordered the original Speedmaster that you ordered. So will email QC pics to you once we got the watch . I only hope you'll ship the HRF Speedmaster back to us . You also told us in email that if you like and decide to keep the HRF Speedmaster, you'll pay for it.
You have a private mesasge. Please check it.

Spain1234

22/7/22
UPDATE**** 14/NOV72022
As i said before, the Speedmaster racing was not working, so i sended back to Chazingtime ( psychospike ). Waiting reply from them.