• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order and very disappointed

Spain1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/22
I placed my first weeks ago (last days July) for an OMEGA SPEEDMASTER PROFESSIONAL.
After payment was done, and as the pics did not arrived, I asked about the order to the same email were i started to enquiry info and from was answered: QC.chazingtime@hotmail.com and the reply was that they sended me the pics and as I Did not reply they shipped the watch.
I searched in the junk email folder and yes, it was there from other email address: [email protected]
(Different email address) . The surprise was when opened the email: instead of a SPEEDMASTER they have shipped me a SEAMASTER Wich is far away of what I ordered.
First, I wonder how can they ship anything with the buyer OK. If they do not get reply, and they suspect their email goes directly to spam, they have other email address in Wich previously we had chatted, so this one will be surely received. Used this right one, why did not do?
Second, I wonder how the seller did not check twice an order before shipping it.
Third, I wonder how the seller can reply me, that I need to wait to receive the wrong item sended BY HIS MISTAKE, to send him back, and then they will send to the maker to replace it
It means that the seller does not TRUST in the customer, but we do to him by paying in advance before receiving anything. Also means that in the best of the ways, I will need to wait several months and pay shipment fees to get the right watch: Speedmaster professional.

Has he ybody suffer a similar situation with this dealer?

I am really confused and really, I do not trust in a good ending. I feel my money and time loosed.
Thank you.

Last edited:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I placed my first weeks ago (last days July) for an OMEGA SPEEDMASTER PROFESSIONAL.
After payment was done, and as the pics did not arrived, I asked about the order to the same email were i started to enquiry info and from was answered: QC.chazingtime@hotmail.com and the reply was that they sended me the pics and as I Did not reply they shipped the watch.
I searched in the junk email folder and yes, it was there from other email address: [email protected]
(Different email address) . The surprise was when opened the email: instead of a SPEEDMASTER they have shipped me a SEAMASTER Wich is far away of what I ordered.
First, I wonder how can they ship anything with the buyer OK. If they do not get reply, and they suspect their email goes directly to spam, they have other email address in Wich previously we had chatted, so this one will be surely received. Used this right one, why did not do?
Second, I wonder how the seller did not check twice an order before shipping it.
Third, I wonder how the seller can reply me, that I need to wait to receive the wrong item sended BY HIS MISTAKE, to send him back, and then they will send to the maker to replace it
It means that the seller does not TRUST in the customer, but we do to him by paying in advance before receiving anything. Also means that in the best of the ways, I will need to wait several months and pay shipment fees to get the right watch: Speedmaster professional.

I am really confused and really, I do not trust in a good ending. I feel my money and time loosed.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, if a seller emails the buyer that the watch they ordered is not in stock and they will ship an alternate if you do not respond, they will ship an alternate watch. Now you know to check your spam mail in the future. The rep world is not perfect by any means. Now you know first hand. An alternate watch that was mailed to me that, at first, I really didn't like, I wear often and get a lot of compliments on it....That was back in 2009, and I still have the watch, and it never gave me one problem. Look at it this way.....You're building your collection. Now, go order that Speedmaster and enjoy BOTH watches.....Cheers!

Reactions: Sam2512 and domiffm

Dazza1978

Looking Around
21/9/19

Thank you.
I have used this seller lots over the last few years but recently have had nothing but trouble. Poor communication watches not working correctly. Admin got involved as he wouldn’t reply. Shame as once upon a time was a good seller.

Spain1234

22/7/22
Unfortunately, if a seller emails the buyer that the watch they ordered is not in stock and they will ship an alternate if you do not respond, they will ship an alternate watch. Now you know to check your spam mail in the future. The rep world is not perfect by any means. Now you know first hand. An alternate watch that was mailed to me that, at first, I really didn't like, I wear often and get a lot of compliments on it....That was back in 2009, and I still have the watch, and it never gave me one problem. Look at it this way.....You're building your collection. Now, go order that Speedmaster and enjoy BOTH watches.....Cheers!
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately I do not share your point of view.
I want the watch I have paid for. Not other, and I will not be happy with any other as I paid with money that worth my time and effort, not give it freely.
I hope to solve this issue.
Thanks again.

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Hi @Spain1234 and all, just found your post here and had to clarify a bit . First of all, we're really sorry that our QC team mixed up your order . The watch we shipped to you is also a Speedmaster , not Seamaster. If you see carefully, it's the black dial Speedmaster racing by HRF, so very similar to the standard Speedmaster .
Second , it's our standard policy that if there's no responses from customers to QC email after several days, we'll proceed to ship out. We emailed the QC pics two times to you. But yes , I can understand how people won't check the junk inbox regularly , so we'll strife to notify every customer that don't reply to QC email after a few days.

Anyway, I've told you in email few hours ago that we've reordered the original Speedmaster that you ordered. So will email QC pics to you once we got the watch . I only hope you'll ship the HRF Speedmaster back to us . You also told us in email that if you like and decide to keep the HRF Speedmaster, you'll pay for it.

Reactions: hamdy and Dirkjon

Spain1234

22/7/22
Hi @Spain1234 and all, just found your post here and had to clarify a bit . First of all, we're really sorry that our QC team mixed up your order . The watch we shipped to you is also a Speedmaster , not Seamaster. If you see carefully, it's the black dial Speedmaster racing by HRF, so very similar to the standard Speedmaster .
Second , it's our standard policy that if there's no responses from customers to QC email after several days, we'll proceed to ship out. We emailed the QC pics two times to you. But yes , I can understand how people won't check the junk inbox regularly , so we'll strife to notify every customer that don't reply to QC email after a few days.

Anyway, I've told you in email few hours ago that we've reordered the original Speedmaster that you ordered. So will email QC pics to you once we got the watch . I only hope you'll ship the HRF Speedmaster back to us . You also told us in email that if you like and decide to keep the HRF Speedmaster, you'll pay for it.
Thank you for your reply and clarifying all. After the emails and conversation we had by them, I am sure all will go in the fair way and both will be satisfied.
I will update here the ending of this issue.
Thank you again for your replying.

2blue2day

10/8/22

I was about to place the first order but decided to read recent TD reviews. To avoid possible issues with order, do you have whatsapp?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thank you for your reply and clarifying all. After the emails and conversation we had by them, I am sure all will go in the fair way and both will be satisfied.
I will update here the ending of this issue.
Thank you again for your replying.
Thanks for the update. It sounds like you probably just ordered the wrong watch.

Spain1234

22/7/22
Now i can update.
here you can see the order where i order a Speedmaster Professional and payed for:
zn07NY.jpg

From Chazintime i have received this watch. A Speedmater Racing 40mm:

zn0NKD.jpg

zn0SoP.jpg

Well, the receives watch is in fact this one that they have in the website: https://chazingtime08.co/brands/ome...lack-dial-ss-bracelet-a7750-free-rubber-strap
wich price is 288 USD$.
That I have a balance in my side of 72USD$. but they afirmed that no, that the sended watch was a much expensive one for 388USD$: and sended me e picture of other website:

znbZ9K.jpg

They have this version in white dial: https://chazingtime08.co/product/53664

As you can see this one has the right dial, and the shipped one has not. The right one has open circle in lower subdial at six and the shipped not.

As it was a headpain to send it back i decided to keep it with me and pay again for the Speedmaster. For that Chazingtime asked to pay 308USD$ more.

I agreed so nothing more to do about it. Anyway, i feel to have payed more than i might to pay.

Now i am waiting to receive the right speedmaster professional.

Spain1234

22/7/22
It kind of sounds like you did, but that’s okay. We all have made our share of mistakes in this hobby.
If i has done a mistake by my side i wouild not opened this post. I know what i say. You can check in my prevois update.

Reactions: itsVik95

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I also don't get what the pics should demonstrate, they do show all the same model...

Spain1234

22/7/22
As you can see if look close, they are different watches. The one that Chazingtime told was sended and was prayed for, has the subdial at six, rounded by a circle not closed: I remarked it with a red round and a yellow arrow, please look the pic.
The one I have received has this circle closed. This is not as the gen speedmaster racing one.
Also the one I received does not work fine: the crono pusher at 2 o'clock instead of stopping the Chrono, just reset it.
Here you can see the video: Watch it .
The Asian 7750 modified used is not reliable. Is a junk.

Reactions: itsVik95

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Now I get what you are saying. But that first pic is a QC pic, so, you accepted the watch, didn't you?
As for the quality, it's quite notorious in the rep community that speedmaster reps are, how should I phrase it...crap, even members who don't research Omegas know. Did you research first?

Reactions: Spain1234

Spain1234

22/7/22
Now I get what you are saying. But that first pic is a QC pic, so, you accepted the watch, didn't you?
As for the quality, it's quite notorious in the rep community that speedmaster reps are, how should I phrase it...crap, even members who don't research Omegas know. Did you research first?
Yes is a QC but if you read my first post and all the thread, inlcuded the reply from Chazingtime, you will understand all the issue.
I did not order this watch, but a Speedmaster professional, and they shipped the racing one with no reply or approval from me.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Yes is a QC but if you read my first post and all the thread, inlcuded the reply from Chazingtime, you will understand all the issue.
I did not order this watch, but a Speedmaster professional, and they shipped the racing one with no reply or approval from me.
Sorry, forgot about the approval issue, you're right. Following too many discussions... But now that I reread everything, the issue remains comparable to you GL'ing it, since you didn't reply to the email you actually did receive and was in your spam folder. That it used another address doesn't mean anything, it's still a chazingtime address and very recognizable. I don't see any fault from their side, they applied their standard policy, didn't get an answer, shipped what they had. They did ship the wrong watch, but in this business it's up to the buyer to make sure his buy will meet his expectations (via QC process).
Shit happens. You can still sell the watch in m2m if you don't want it.

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
As for this Speedmaster, the OMF Racing is actually the most accurate Speedmaster rep. The professional has the glaring issue with the subdials.