• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First holiday with a rep!

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
That was the hardest part of me going for a week was not having my dog lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RevoWution

2/9/14
Great to see BK's Sub's are fairly waterproof, OP!! I'm eagerly awaiting my BK Sub-C in black :)

The best way to do underwater pics is with a waterproof iphone case like this
46ed95149fc957d45a61a733b67109c5.jpg

Fiveostang, is that a gen or rep PO? Because it looks bloody amazing AND it's waterproof lol. If rep, who/where did you get it off? Might have to add that to the wishlist!!

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Great to see BK's Sub's are fairly waterproof, OP!! I'm eagerly awaiting my BK Sub-C in black :)

Fiveostang, is that a gen or rep PO? Because it looks bloody amazing AND it's waterproof lol. If rep, who/where did you get it off? Might have to add that to the wishlist!!
That is a rep everyone was convinced it was rep. My buddy has it now. It's a BP ceramic 45.5 mm. It came out of the box at 10ATM. That's one of my vacation pics. At discovery cove in Orlando

Fiveostang is the NEW STEVE IRWIN
Please don't say that I don't wanna die.

RevoWution

2/9/14
That is a rep everyone was convinced it was rep. My buddy has it now. It's a BP ceramic 45.5 mm. It came out of the box at 10ATM. That's one of my vacation pics. At discovery cove in Orlando

Please don't say that I don't wanna die.

Maybe in person it looks rep? The photo makes it look gen though :) Out of the box 10ATM is pretty impressive too.

Haha Steve Irwin. Crikey, that guy was a legend. Pity he died so early. He was a national icon here in Oz hahaha.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Lol I meant everyone was convinced it was gen lol it was that damn good.

RevoWution

2/9/14
Lol I meant everyone was convinced it was gen lol it was that damn good.

Ahhh, that makes much more sense lol. Might have to look into the BP version. Or I could try save up for the gen. Note the "try" lol...

Fiveostang

6/11/12
It's always try because you will find reps you want in between. Lol