• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Explorer received!

Greed

Known Member
13/6/11
Hi guys, quick review of my new purchase from Marvellous Replica. It's a Rolex Explorer 36mm with A-2836 movement.

Received this about two weeks ago, finally had time to take some pictures last weekend.

"M" was very quick with responding my emails. He sent me the QC pictures the day after placing the order, very fast! He let his watchsmith make it water resistant to 3ATM and sent it out right after. It took only 10 days to get to The Netherlands! Very pleased and I wear this almost every day.

Thanks again M!

Here are some pictures

DSC_1493.jpg

DSC_1494.jpg

DSC_1496.jpg

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Yeah i like this to great looking watch! Wear it well friend!

ayubgantz

Banned
1/9/12
That's my daily beater. Amazing for the price.

Greed

Known Member
13/6/11
Thanks guys. It really is a nice watch. Didn't think I would like it this much. I wear this more often than the noob sub. :)

DirtyHarry62

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/12
Wow, that looks great. I do like the look of the that vintage style Explorer. Might just have to add to the wish list. Wear it well!

ayubgantz

Banned
1/9/12
Good service as well. As long as the buyer trusts him, communication really isn't an issue as he will definitely deliver.

He tests the movement for a couple of days as well upon request. Any problems and he will get a new watch from the factory until it passes his QC checks.