• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIND IT - WATCHES

Hoofhearted09

Horology Curious
8/11/19
THIS IS THE FIND-IT WATCHES THREAD.

Please post your rare and hard to find items in here. A photo is the minimum requirement, and list
any other details possible. The more information you can provide, the better.

Once you post something, we will get to work on trying to find it. If we have any luck, or think we have a close match, we will contact you. If we are certain we have a match, we will post it in our web album and provide a link to that.

You do not need to follow up with us, if we think we have something, we will post here, or contact you

- China Tim (The Fat Panda)
Pam1301 moon phase

Time bandit

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/1/17
Uk
Hi Tim
I'm after a vsf planet ocean Tokyo edition 39.5mm on white rubber
Can't find one ,
RG
Tb

GE206032880

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
THIS IS THE FIND-IT WATCHES THREAD.

Please post your rare and hard to find items in here. A photo is the minimum requirement, and list
any other details possible. The more information you can provide, the better.

Once you post something, we will get to work on trying to find it. If we have any luck, or think we have a close match, we will contact you. If we are certain we have a match, we will post it in our web album and provide a link to that.

You do not need to follow up with us, if we think we have something, we will post here, or contact you

- China Tim (The Fat Panda)
Hey Panda hope your well. Any shot at this

thanks sir

Tai

Looking Around
30/12/22
Israel
Hi.
I'm looking for omega dark side of the moon (DSOM) "vintage black"

Here's a photo of the gen

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
looking for a Tag Heuer BA0782 bracelet

it fits a Carrera Calibre 5. The watch ref is WAR211C

Rep or Gen ok. pre-owned ok too

Fallcon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/22
Looking for any PVD PAM - 004, 009, 026 (destro), 360, etc. (not ceramic models or sub model).
Looking also for any Pre-V PVD models.

Thanks!

gmalone

Looking Around
23/6/23
New york
Apologies. I didn’t post the details. It’s a Hublot Limited Edition Yacht Club De Monaco. Some sellers seem to offer models that are close but can’t find it anywhere. Trusty Time offered it on their website but said it wasn’t actually available once I placed an order. Any information on finding this item would be greatly appreciate.