• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIND IT - WATCHES

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
I am looking for a Breitling Superocean 44 Special from GF with the full ceramic bezel. Blue or black (DLC or steel) and a bracelet is preferred but not necessary.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
I'm still looking for a Patek 5170 or 5070

Radirka

Supporter
Certified
17/5/22
Old Continent
zfB17t.jpg
I am looking for Omega Seamaster master co-axial chronometer... preferably from VSF

wilddyan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/12
Does anyone know where you can get a great version of Patek 5970?

I've not been on the site for a little while due to money issues, but hopefully I can now treat myself to a great version of my grail. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

rivvil

Supporter
Certified
25/4/22
Looking for a Omega Seamaster 2016 Rio Olympic Editon. Most TD's have them listed, but can't provide one, but maybe there's one lying around somewhere ;)

Big Sioux

31/12/22
ND, US
I'm not sure if anyone has had any luck posting their hunts here lately, but I'm still on the hunt for a Panerai PAM111 Noob V12.

Credit to @madcatlancelot for a reference photo taken from his thread:
ZtSAsF.jpg

gxrazer

Looking Around
3/1/22
Hello, I found this watch on in March 2022 using a dealer on this forum. Unfortunately, I did not save the name of the seller. Could someone please tell me which seller has this Grand Complications (Black Dial & Face), please?

Thank you

QuReps

Looking Around
25/1/23
Duisburg, Germany
Hi,
I am interested in a "Speedmaster Professional “Silver Snoopy Award” 50th Anniversary 1:1 Best Edition" with all functions like chronograph and snoopy flying in the rocket on the backside. There are some very good ones in the net like from GSF etc.

The problem is, that the replica market only offers these watches with Asia 7750 caliber. For more reliability, I ask for that watch with real ETA Valjoux 7750 inside and no rep caliber. Perhaps it is possible to find.

arcturusrann

12/8/20
Would love to get this Glashutte Original Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date:

W13702090262.png

40.00 x 40.00 mm
Dimensions

Stainless steel
The case's material

Automatic movement
Movement type

Calfskin strap, brown
Strap type

MrTree

11/7/16
Hi all. It seems impossible to find this one: Tudor Black Bay 41 from LF factory. Can you help my in my “grail” quest? Or maybe find one from another factory?

Hoofhearted09

Horology Curious
8/11/19
THIS IS THE FIND-IT WATCHES THREAD.

Please post your rare and hard to find items in here. A photo is the minimum requirement, and list
any other details possible. The more information you can provide, the better.

Once you post something, we will get to work on trying to find it. If we have any luck, or think we have a close match, we will contact you. If we are certain we have a match, we will post it in our web album and provide a link to that.

You do not need to follow up with us, if we think we have something, we will post here, or contact you

- China Tim (The Fat Panda)
Pam1301 moon phase