• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FINAL GENERATION PLANET OCEAN CHRONOGRAPH

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

I really can't see how they can improve on the PO any further than this...!

MOVEMENT: Asian Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph

DIAMETER: 45.5mm
LUG WIDTH: 22mm
THICKNESS: 17mm
DIAL : Black Dial / Orange Numerals
MATERIAL: 316L Stainless Steel
BRACELET: 316L Stainless Steel 22mm Width
GLASS: GENUINE Sapphire / AR LIGHT COATING
CASEBACK: Solid / fully engraved with beautiful and CORRECT engravings.
BEZEL: Orange / Black Uni-Directional Bezel with correct 'scalloped' edges.
HACK FACILITY: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Double Push Button Deployant with Dive Extension.
DATE INDICATOR: At 4:30 position / with CORRECT date alignment.
WATER RESISTANT: YES
HE VALVE: Correct Placement

CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTIONS
Constant running seconds @ 9:00
Minute register @ 3:00
Hour register @ 6:00
2:00 pusher starts/stops chronograph
4.00 pusher resets chronograph

211PLANETOCEAN7750CHRONOGRAPH6TH-1.jpg

211PLANETOCEAN7750CHRONOGRAPH6TH-2.jpg

211PLANETOCEAN7750CHRONOGRAPH6THGEN.jpg

211PLANETOCEAN7750CHRONOGRAPH6TH-3.jpg

CRK

9/10/06
TTK......I hate you!

Every watch you have up for sale makes me want to buy it. Your skills with "picture-marketing" is top notch. Looking at your pictures of the watches you have up for sale is addicting and the temptation to buy more reps from you grows stronger.

Yes TTK I hate you!!!

Great pics!!

D

d4m.test

And I hate you.....you're NOT buying every watch.... :lol:

canuck88

25/3/06
Good improvements, but how about better AR coating and better bezel pearl placement (since those are the top 2 giveaways)??

Great photos.

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
Does anyone mod AR coating post-purchase? This piece looks very very accurate with the exception of what Canuck stated.

CRK

9/10/06
TTK said:

Well I have bought every single watch I have ordered from you, including the 075. :lol: :wink:

D

d4m.test

You know what.....you're right...those are the 2 dead give-aways......I got a Black and an Orange model in as samples to photograph.....but on reflection.....I don't think I'll bother carrying the Chrono.....especially as I have to make room for the new Breitling Chronomat Evolutions....!

Sorry....NO e-mails please regarding this model...I'm not carrying it....!

canadese

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/06
Can someone tell me how much or should I send a mail to ttk?
Thnx

Edit: Not for sale anymore... :roll:

CRK

9/10/06
TTK said:
You know what.....you're right...those are the 2 dead give-aways......I got a Black and an Orange model in as samples to photograph.....but on reflection.....I don't think I'll bother carrying the Chrono.....especially as I have to make room for the new Breitling Chronomat Evolutions....!

Awww Man!!! :cry:

canuck88

25/3/06
TTK said:

No need to overreact Neil! I was simply wondering aloud why they can't put a stronger AR on it (and Breitlings)... I'm sure most would be happy to pay an extra $25 or whatever if it had the proper AR....

PS - if this version comes out in black I'll be buying it from someone.

canuck88

25/3/06
Just another note - I took another look at this at the AD today and this is VERY accurate with the smaller subdial and fixed date....

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
canuck88 said:
Just another note - I took another look at this at the AD today and this is VERY accurate with the smaller subdial and fixed date....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gaps between the 3 subdials are still too far apart. This is still the main giveaway due to the layout of 7750.

Masticore

21/4/06
seraphe said:
canuck88 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gaps between the 3 subdials are still too far apart. This is still the main giveaway due to the layout of 7750.

Yepp, but there is nothing we can do about it, just a minor problem we gotta live with.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
CRK said:
TTK said:

Well I have bought every single watch I have ordered from you, including the 075. :lol: :wink:

I would hope so! :lol: I dont think Neil is in the habit of letting customers order watches without paying for them. :lol:

canuck88

25/3/06
Subdial spacing will always be off, but honestly from 4 feet away only a WIS will notice...

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I tried the gen on yesterday and let me tell you it's one of the heaviest watches I've ever worn! Just effing beautiful though!

Neil, I hope you change your mind about carrying this one!