• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms SS Black ZF VS Gen

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
the flinque/wavy pattern from the dial is supposed to continue on the outer chapter ring, under the minute ticks... Noob omitted it, ZF's rep has it.

Reactions: maximfrei

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
the flinque/wavy pattern from the dial is supposed to continue on the outer chapter ring, under the minute ticks... Noob omitted it, ZF's rep has it.

Thanks! And what about the bezel color? Is it correct? I have read that it is way too dark.

MoneyCat1!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/17
First I love the rep in the OP. I love the look of the black fabric strap with the watch. Rugged. Is it just me or does the tone of the lume and the size of hands look a bit off in the OP side by side photos. To my eyes, the lume in the OP looks a tad more greenish. Hands look slightly sized differently.

Reactions: vcappp

Chillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18

After reading quite a few reviews and posts/photos (inc this post.) about the Black FF, it seems the general concensus is that the ZF is the better version of this particular watch to go for. Think I'll be contacting Ryan at InTime after Xmas is over and done with ...

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Bracelet Ready
9c518bae8f1b201e59583e7b13028e09.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Yes it’s real ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I hope they make the option to buy the bracelet separate available for all of us who own the ZF's with strap

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I hope they make the option to buy the bracelet separate available for all of us who own the ZF's with strap

A couple of months ago i asked puretime about it and he told ZF will definitely sell the bracelet separately.
MAybe he can confirm this once more?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Well i have asked trusty and he said the factory will not sell the bracelet alone, or perhpas he just doenst want to put effort in trying
Anybody had a better luck with another dealer?