• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favorite Cologne?

Kip Dex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/14
Canada
It's like the other poster said about it depending where I am and what I'm doing. For my daily, away from work, I use Pinaud Clubman After Shave. It's actually like a cologne because it lasts a long time. It's the stuff the old-time barber shop puts on your face after a fine wet shave.
If I'm going to my favorite small live music place, the chicks dig Hugo Boss for Men. I've gotten compliments.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I mostly wear bobcat du toilet. Not the best smelling, but not too bad.

roy8846

10/1/14
Creed Aventus, Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are my faves, all 1:1 reps of course!

arcadia

11/8/11
Don't usually wear one. I came from rags.

The only one I'd wear is a Weekend Berberry given by the wife.

dullbling

3/9/09
I am a fan of the entire Burberry line (Brit, Touch, etc.). Unfortunately, they don't last long on my body.
I have recently added Versace Eros to my line up and it seems to last longer and is a pleasant scent.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Creed Aventus, Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are my favs, all 1:1 reps of course!
the best smells i have ever smelled. But here in canada a bottle goes for 500 bucks. ouch! i think ill stick to my shopper drug mart brands lol

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Creed Aventus, Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are my favs, all 1:1 reps of course!
the best smell i have ever smelled. But here in canada a bottle goes for 500 bucks. ouch! i think ill stick to my shopper drug mart brands lol

DWatchMan

18/10/14
Any good websites to buy legit or copy cologne? Wouldnt mind copy if it is very close to the real stuff.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
You can get it at the Vermont Country Store. They have all kinds of cool stuff

WoW it's a lot more expensive than I remember...."served as ample warning to men that having a black belt in "Joan-Jitsu, " “Kim-Fu, " or some other form of "lady control" :lol:

jpohl402

10/7/12
I'll share a few I like:

Daily/Spring/Summer:
YSL Original
Lacoste Essential
Bvlgari Aquamarine

Evening Out/Fall/Winter:
Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman
Gucci by Gucci
Bleu de Chanel
John Varvatos (Original/Black)
YSL Night

(Need to get some Creed varieties. Also want to try Montblanc Starwalker & maybe some Tom Ford)

Lindt

Renowned Member
9/4/15
Slovenia
Armani Code Extreme
Paco Rabanne 1 Million
Prada Luna Rossa Extreme
BVLGARI man in black :)