• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favorite Cologne?

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
41U4QnI9DXL._SY300_.jpg

Airsupply

20/4/12
It really depends upon where I am going, what I am wearing and how I feel....the same applies to choosing a watch.

Currently have on rotation;

Moulton Brown
Issey Miyake
Vera Wang
Montblanc Starwalker
DKNY Be Delicious

Always tempting to get more, but will wait until one of the above runs out.

N.

+1 for the one and only Issey Miyake,

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
BLV by Bvlgari
Individuel by Montblanc
Bleu by Chanel
and some others.

Mundus

18/4/13
Luna Rossa by Prada is the best I have ever had, not too strong, not too weak. It's been pretty popular as of late.

Prada_Final_GQ_16Oct12_pr_b_642x390.jpg

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
For summer, LeLabo Bergamote 22, winter, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Chanel Allure Homme sport in between.

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
I don't need to wear cologne, but if I did, I would only wear Eau de Trailboss. Limited edition, of course

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
I don't need to wear cologne, but if I did, I would only wear Eau de Trailboss. Limited edition, of course

Ewww, i dont want to know how that one is... distilled?

Anyway, i imagine TB bathes in Brut 33, so i guess it would be about the same smell :)

For me, a tie between Acqua Di Gio and Armani Code... because thats all i get given for christmas. I think that makes me boring and un-educated in the world of smells

Treehousesscareme

Renowned Member
25/3/14
Hello all! I would encourage everyone to try YSL' L'homme for fall / winter.. And summer I would go with anything from Lacoste!

D

d4m.test

OLD SPICE, just like my late Dad. Reminds me of him.

dave

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
'Eau de Sumi' ............ garden flowers crushed and dropped into my big bottle of pure alcohol. Applied with gusto after a shower ! Cheap and effective too .