• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and wristshots October 28 to November 3

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
8d215763bee6a5909f8c48d06c9f4289.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Group! Welcome to HUMPDAY -- midway through the week & heading toward the weekend!!

Today, a continuation of what is turning out to be ROLEX week (uh, except for PAMSDAY). For show-and-tell: this ROLEX GRAY YACHTMASTER picked up probably from The Gate, as it seems to have a typical Gate date window and cyclops. No complaints with it: runs well, looks great, makes me feel like a million when it's on the 'ole wrist. dave:

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
Hi, Group! Welcome to HUMPDAY -- midway through the week & heading toward the weekend!!

Today, a continuation of what is turning out to be ROLEX week (uh, except for PAMSDAY). For show-and-tell: this ROLEX GRAY YACHTMASTER picked up probably from The Gate, as it seems to have a typical Gate date window and cyclops. No complaints with it: runs well, looks great, makes me feel like a million when it's on the 'ole wrist. dave:

An ole wrist that feels like a Million Dave feels more like a Trillion I guess!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020