• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and wristshots October 28 to November 3

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Getting cooler, dogs are not sure about the water. Bella the greyt, Kali the choco. 

IMG-4916.jpg

IMG-4920.jpg

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
I saw them at one stage and I was tempted. My question is where did you get that jubilee for the Gold 6265?

That my friend was an awful, awful quest. Ordered gold 19mm branded jubilee bracelets from a couple sources, turned out to have 19mm end links on a 20mm bracelet so it would not fit. Cut the widest permanent end links off of one of the bracelets and removed with pliers. Drilled out the hole in the permanent link to fit the spring bar. Installed the best of the removable links onto the bracelet. Voila! The most labor intensive cheap 19mm gold jubilee in the world. Looks good now though. Lots of cursing involved.

Piece of cake! :rofl:

Reactions: bbphrog and KJ2020

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
That my friend was an awful, awful quest. Ordered gold 19mm branded jubilee bracelets from a couple sources, turned out to have 19mm end links on a 20mm bracelet so it would not fit. Cut the widest permanent end links off of one of the bracelets and removed with pliers. Drilled out the hole in the permanent link to fit the spring bar. Installed the best of the removable links onto the bracelet. Voila! The most labor intensive cheap 19mm gold jubilee in the world. Looks good now though. Lots of cursing involved.

Piece of cake! :rofl:

I thought there would be a story behind it. I have looked and looked and there is simply nothing out there that would fit. Serious amount of modding done there to get that right. You did a great job.

Reactions: KJ2020 and NCRich