• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - March 8th to March 14th 2021

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
9c5887531943f9e639587b9fa0c572e2.jpg

8e0e236f1215c0e302d3e10da6681d2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous! Is this a rep? Details please!

Reactions: bbphrog

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Gorgeous! Is this a rep? Details please!

It's a rep. This 6542 was sold by TS-Station, before they made a new website "The Vintage Power" and hiked their prices. On the current version of the site they don't appear to be offering this one any more (so it's lucky I picked up two). The only Bakelite insert option is the Pan Am white dial one.

https://www.vintagepowertime.com/c/gmt-master-0416 I'm not sure whether this site is the correct one, or a scam. The previous legit address I had no longer works, so I think this one is theirs and they've done that thing dealers often have to do, changing the address to avoid the rep police. They're not a TD, so if you pursue it, I suggest you use the site for reference and then ask your TD to source one for you.

Reactions: Noobylover

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
It is VSF 116610LN. And congratulations on your new watch. Yours will likely look even better than mine - mine is from an older batch without the latest silent updates from VSF.

Thanks man. Can't wait. Already looking at a couple other pieces.

Reactions: sukwonee

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
It's a rep. This 6542 was sold by TS-Station, before they made a new website "The Vintage Power" and hiked their prices. On the current version of the site they don't appear to be offering this one any more (so it's lucky I picked up two). The only Bakelite insert option is the Pan Am white dial one.

https://www.vintagepowertime.com/c/gmt-master-0416 I'm not sure whether this site is the correct one, or a scam. The previous legit address I had no longer works, so I think this one is theirs and they've done that thing dealers often have to do, changing the address to avoid the rep police. They're not a TD, so if you pursue it, I suggest you use the site for reference and then ask your TD to source one for you.

Great idea. I'm sure with a little patience and some luck one of our trusted dealers could help me find something similar.

Reactions: p0pperini