• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - March 8th to March 14th 2021

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
Tudor Black Bay in Burgundy

Yo the lighting in this shot is drop dead gorgeous I scrolled down and audibly gasped. If you told me this was gen I'd 100% believe it. I love the look of these watches in photos but when I tried one on irl it was too big for my wrists :(

tudor sub

Love me some vintage looking tudors, this one really looks like it's seen some shit in a good way. I had a rep of a tudor sub at one point, but the bracelet felt cheap to me so I couldn't really enjoy it. Modern bracelets really step up the quality nowadays, I guess CNC technology has really improved since the mid-late-20th century

My pam with my Muskandar made bracelets

Yo this watch is fire. Is this one of those carbotech cases? What size is your wrist / what's the lug 2 lug on this? I'd get one if it fits my wrist, I'd love a pam but they're all ungainly big

Speaking of ungainly big today's wristshot is my largest watch... My Seiko Tuna, which, while large in diameter, and very thick on wrist (probably my biggest complaint about it), only has a Lug to lug of 46mm

ZkLTfJ.jpg

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
rabl253 I think it is a tad bit big on me as well lol I think lug to lug width might be a little longer than 40mm sub. Thank you for the kind words!

BTW love your tuna. It's one watch I wish I could pull off but I cannot even attempt. Looks good on your wrist

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
quote rabl253

Yo this watch is fire. Is this one of those carbotech cases? What size is your wrist / what's the lug 2 lug on this? I'd get one if it fits my wrist, I'd love a pam but they're all ungainly big

Speaking of ungainly big today's wristshot is my largest watch... My Seiko Tuna, which, while large in diameter, and very thick on wrist (probably my biggest complaint about it), only has a Lug to lug of 46mm

ZkLTfJ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

thanks brother. It is the carbotech vsf pam960. It's 42mm and it fits perfectly on my 7 1/2 inch wrist.

Last edited:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Group!

Second day of this wonderful "early Spring" in this part of the "Keystone state:" PA. Sun shining sky, cloulds low 60 degree days... Just wonderful!! Today is day two of the Revolot R8 "hommage" quartz chronograph. Still, it's quite a stunning watch I'm adding to my collection. The quartz movement is called a "MACA QUARTZ" movement that functions like a quartz movement with the VK variant. dave: