• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Aug 24th - Aug 30th 2020

dreK

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/10/17
France
Explooosive
6c4b192581b562de48108c62d9800dbe.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI MAX 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hey, Gang!

Congrats for making it this far!! Continue doing the smart things for staying healthy and safe!

For this rare Sunday entry, this newly arrived PAGANI DESIGN automatic GMT, purchased from ALI. Comes on a resilient rubber strap, this GMT exemplifies the quality product you can expect from this watch maker. Model PD 1662, it feels well made, the dial is well made & comes with a 2.5x cyclops. The GMT hand IS adjustable & the lume is a soft blue but without a long staying power. A Google search will give you more info and videos to watch. Personally, I've been impressed with the brand and now own six of them. And, yes, I am a watch collector. dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel_blk_rubber_003.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel_blk_rubber_004.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel_blk_rubber_006.JPG

PAGANI.DESIGN.AUTOMATIC.GMT.on.PEPSI.bezel_blk_rubber_007.JPG

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Well with the quality of the reps these days, it’s not like most people can tell anyways, unless you take the watch off your wrist and hand it to them, even then, most people will be unable to tell the difference.

SEE: the "99.9% Rule:" 99.9 percent of ordinary people will have no clue you're wearing a rep; it's the other .1% who will. I wore my gen ROLEX DJ for three years before someone noticed it and asked me if it was a ROLEX. Turns out, he was another watch nut & showed me his gen BREITLING Navitimer; the rest, as they say, is history.

dave

Last edited:

Picksk

18/6/20
SEE: the "99.9% Rule:" 99.9 percent of ordinary people will have no clue you're wearing a rep; it's the other .1% who will. I wore my gen ROLEX DJ for three years before someone noticed it and asked me if it was a ROLEX. Turns out, he was another watch nut & showed me his gen BREITLING Navitimer; the rest, as they say, is history.

dave

Haha nice and well said!