• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Aug 24th - Aug 30th 2020

BeR10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/10/10
4d2262705963cc610bc130692a733917.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Nice watch! GREAT pic of someone high on pickin'. What brand are you playing? Looks like a TAYLOR?

dave

Hey Dave,

It’s a semi, an AXL. Which, and I’m afraid to say on a forum like this..... is a cheap chinese copy of a really good guitar ;)

Actually plays really well. Lovely sound.

Except when I’m playing :p

Reactions: bbphrog

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
A belated Friday wristie today: this GRAHAM OVERSIZED chronograph picked up M2M years ago & slightly worn through the years. Although a large watch, with its "hand grenade" level for the chrono occupying a large segment of the watch, I've discovered this to be a very comfortable watch, as I told as friend yesterday who asked if the level was an uncomfortable wear. It sits well above my wrist & never feel it at all. dave:

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP_003.JPG

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP_004.JPG

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP_005.JPG

GRAHAM.OVERSIZED.CHRONOGRAPH.BLK.STRAP_007.JPG

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hey Dave,

It’s a semi, an AXL. Which, and I’m afraid to say on a forum like this..... is a cheap chinese copy of a really good guitar ;)

Actually plays really well. Lovely sound.

Except when I’m playing :p
No problem, mate! Sometimes those Chinese reps aren't too bad. I'm aiming at a MARTIN replica for $200, since a GEN is completely out of this retired guy's budget. As with rep watches, if you like it, wear it (or, in your case, PLAY it). For it's sound, I'm self taught, also. BEAUTIFUL NOISE! HEH!
dave

Reactions: Carbonara

Picksk

18/6/20
No problem, mate! Sometimes those Chinese reps aren't too bad. I'm aiming at a MARTIN replica for $200, since a GEN is completely out of this retired guy's budget. As with rep watches, if you like it, wear it (or, in your case, PLAY it). For it's sound, I'm self taught, also. BEAUTIFUL NOISE! HEH!
dave

Well with the quality of the reps these days, it’s not like most people can tell anyways, unless you take the watch off your wrist and hand it to them, even then, most people will be unable to tell the difference.

Reactions: bbphrog