• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Explorer white face/black markers found

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
You should give Marvellous Replica a shot on your next one. He's awesome to deal with. Doesn't carry much stock but will track down whatever you're looking for and has very reasonable prices.

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
You should give Marvellous Replica a shot on your next one. He's awesome to deal with. Doesn't carry much stock but will track down whatever you're looking for and has very reasonable prices.

Thank´s for the tip. :)

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Still waiting for mine.... And not very patiently either.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Mines at customs in Alabama. WTF is it doing there when I'm in Seattle? Grrr.....

prsist

Known Member
1/2/09
Please post pic when you receive it, If it truly has black markers I might swing for one.

2Rol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/10
Yes, pictures please : I can't find one with black markers at this time.

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
The one I ordered from Timesshops is confirmed by them to be with black markers.
If lucky I´ll get it on friday.
I´ll let you know then.

prsist

Known Member
1/2/09
The one I ordered from Timesshops is confirmed by them to be with black markers.
If lucky I´ll get it on friday.
I´ll let you know then.

What movt did you order? Are all the watches (21j, asian, and ETA all have the black markers?

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
Dammit... I think I´ve made a mistake.

The Explorer II I´ve ordered has white dial, black/white hands, but it looks like it has gun metall colored markings. :(

expII.jpg
[/IMG]

It´s still a very nice watch, though.

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
Oh well... Never mind.
I´ll just send the watch to pbdad to get the markers painted black if I can´t stand the gun metall markers. :)
Or, even better, get a gen dial and put in there.
That mod would really make this watch a Super Rep.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
I hear tell a gen dial won't fit. I have one. We'll how mine looks, it's here, but I haven't gotten home yet.