• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHGate collection

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
an AP 15400 blue dial, and an AP Offshore.

I have a 7.5" wrist and all these suit fine. I would recommend going Quartz for the Offshore. The 15400 will not be the same quality as a TD watch, lighter and not as well built. However I do buy them on the Gate first to see if I really like them nowadays or just to finish a collection of a certain model. There are some pleasant surprises on the Gate but the majority are nowhere near the big factory quality.

Reactions: museguy

museguy

19/10/12
I have a 7.5" wrist and all these suit fine. I would recommend going Quartz for the Offshore. The 15400 will not be the same quality as a TD watch, lighter and not as well built. However I do buy them on the Gate first to see if I really like them nowadays or just to finish a collection of a certain model. There are some pleasant surprises on the Gate but the majority are nowhere near the big factory quality.

Thank you C Master

Do you have a favorite seller or is more luck of the draw ?

​​​​​​​Cheers

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you C Master

Do you have a favorite seller or is more luck of the draw ?

Cheers

Lol my favourite seller is always the cheapest seller lol. I have bought lots from there but never built up a relationship with a seller there, unlike the TDs I do business with here.

Reactions: museguy

museguy

19/10/12
Lol my favourite seller is always the cheapest seller lol. I have bought lots from there but never built up a relationship with a seller there, unlike the TDs I do business with here.

Thank you !

Yes, I have a relationship with a couple of TDs, thought it might be the same with DHgate.

Will give it a try. Cheers

Last edited:

Kolosovsky

Renowned Member
12/8/18
Some vintage Omega
d6d081d15634866871b50d28ddfb3cab.jpg
525da8a9097a1eee086f111ff2cf989b.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi C Master

Thank you for sharing !

Would you mind telling me the name if the seller of the Offshore and the Nautilus ?

Thank you

I know I got the Offshore in M2M as for the Nautilus I honestly cannot remember. I have bought way too many watches on there. I Sold the Nauty as the thickness was too much for me and I bought a BP.