• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHGate collection

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
Hey CM, I like this watch. Who was the seller on Dhgate? I found one on there but it doesn't look as good as yours and is slightly different. That one was only £22 ($30) so its not going to be good

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey CM, I like this watch. Who was the seller on Dhgate? I found one on there but it doesn't look as good as yours and is slightly different. That one was only £22 ($30) so its not going to be good

There are really cheap versions of this the dial is all wrong. The chrono second hand runs around with reckless abandon and I have even seen them with date windows. This one cost me around €120. The seller I got this from was noblenessoo. Just type in artisans de geneve and you will find this version. [h=2][/h]

Etch

Horology Curious
19/10/20
There are really cheap versions of this the dial is all wrong. The chrono second hand runs around with reckless abandon and I have even seen them with date windows. This one cost me around €120. The seller I got this from was noblenessoo. Just type in artisans de geneve and you will find this version. [h=2][/h]
Thank you CM. I can't find it in his store so have sent him a message. Cheers!

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
Really impressed with this one:

9fca904c7fdd6b51fad70e014f6d6739.jpg

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
I know we don't like spoon feeding around here... but how do you find results on the Gate? I am struggling with putting effective search terms together that will come up with decent results. Do you just browse generic terms like "chronograph", "ceramic", "moon watch" etc? Or, is there a better way to dial it down? For example, how do you find that Tag Monaco? Gulf, Monaco, Tag, Heuer, chrono... no luck.

Last edited:

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
I tend to find it is easier to find a few dealers I trust and save their stores in my favorites. Then I browse their selection and if I don't find what I'm looking for I message them. They can generally find what I want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swiss_goupil